WTSell: BlackRapid Sport Single Camera Strap - Mint and $45 Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cody_Wee

Nov 30, 2018
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Camera Strap (Single)

Brand: BlackRapid

Short Description: BlackRapid Sport Single Camera Strap (Old RRS-1BB Model) - Mint and $45 Only

Price (S$): 45

Condition of Item(s): 10 (Mint)

Detailed Description:
BlackRapid Sport Single Camera Strap for sale. Note that this is the old RRS-1BB model. Used but, other than light usage marks on the carabiner, it is still in excellent condition, looking and smelling like new. Also note that this item does NOT come with the original box and other contents, and what you see in the photos is what you get.

For more information on this camera strap, refer to https://www.amazon.com/BlackRapid-RRS-1BB-Sport-RS-Sport-Black/dp/B005HWC6PI. This remains one of the most popular camera straps for travel and action photographers.

This item is for sale in Singapore only, and on a cash payment upon delivery basis. When a price has been agreed upon, I will reserve this item only 48-hours before the timing for meeting up. This is to encourage potential buyers to meet as soon as possible. Before this, if another potential buyer turns up with an earlier meeting timing and/or better terms, I will give you an opportunity to match. On the other hand, if another potential buyer turns up during this 48-hour reservation period, I will honor our deal even if meeting timing is earlier and/or terms better. Note that I’m committed to ensuring this item is exactly as advertised. When we meet, please examine this item thoroughly, and ask questions if you still harbor any uncertainties. Pay only when you’re 100% satisfied with its condition, and I will never rush you to complete the transaction. However, once payment is made, there is NO refund.

Name: Cody

Phone Number:

Images of Item(s):
File(s) attached

Attachments

• BlackRapid Sport 01 - Lo-Res.jpg
    BlackRapid Sport 01 - Lo-Res.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 23
  • BlackRapid Sport 02 - Lo-Res.jpg
    BlackRapid Sport 02 - Lo-Res.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 26
  • BlackRapid Sport 03 - Lo-Res.jpg
    BlackRapid Sport 03 - Lo-Res.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 19
This item has been sold. Thanks for all of your enquiries.

Status
Not open for further replies.