WTSell: Bags - CADEN K1 Camera bag (FOR DSLR/MIRRORLESS KITS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

silvermoon1407

Mar 1, 2012
Singapore
www.facebook.com
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Bags
Equipment Brand: CADEN
Equipment Model: K1 Camera bag (FOR DSLR/MIRRORLESS KITS)
Price (S$): $35
Description:
Selling this brand new bag I bought online.

Product photos can be found here.
http://www.ebay.com.sg/itm/New-Caden-Camera-Case-Bag-Nikon-D90-D60-D700-D7000-D80-D50-D5100-D3000-G119-/170946942523?pt=US_Camera_Cases_Bags&hash=item27cd 3b563b#ht_1875wt_962
You can also google 'Caden K1' to see more images.

Mine is the khaki/beige colour.

The reason why I'm selling this is because while waiting for this bag to be shipped to me, a friend bought another camera bag for me as a gift. I can't possibly sell my friend's gift to me, so I'm putting this up for sale.

While it is not a mainstream brand here, I opened up the product and examined it and found it to be really quite well made. It's not really big, but the triangular design made it very space efficient, and you can sling both ways. The paddings are also quite decent. Can fit a DSLR with kit lens and probably another lens or two. I managed to fit in my NEX-6 with 18-55 lens attached, a SEL55210 telephoto zoom lens, Sigma DN 30mm/2.8 prime and a Minolta MD 50mm/1.4 prime. I can also strap a Sirui T-005 tripod at the bottom. No problem at all.

I really really like the design of this bag, but I cannot justify having so many camera bags at home so that's why this has to go. Highly recommended for travellers and trekkers, or any photographers who like to travel light. Not the best looking bag aesthetically, but is well worth for its functions and capabilities. It has a rain cover too!

It's a brand new bag (just reached my home a few days ago) and I'm pricing it slightly lower than the online price and you don't have to wait for the shipping (I waited almost a month thanks to Christmas period). Price is firm. Please don't haggle over a few dollars. Thanks

Contact Number: 9 seven eight 81 five zero 2

Condition of Item: Mint
Warranty Status: nil

Package/Accessories/Extras:
Just the bag with all the inserts

Additional Comments:
Deal at Tampines MRT at night, or at my place if you are driving. May also deal at any MRT along East West line around evening time, depending on my schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.