WTSell: Bag - Other Wandrd Prvke 31L Black Photography Bundle + extra accessory straps

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-man

Mar 2, 2006
My House
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Bag

Brand: Other

Short Description: Wandrd Prvke 31L Black Photography Bundle + extra accessory straps

Price (S$): 300

Condition of Item(s): 10

Detailed Description:
Price lowered to $300, to deal before 12 October 2018.

In VERY mint condition. Seldom used (at most 2-3 times) photography backpack bought on impulse but never really felt it was for me. This is the newer style with the single velcro strap for the laptop compartment. Gear can be accessed from the 1 side as well as the back.

Never brought overseas, no tears, rips, stains or funky smells. Confidently rate this a 10/10, very close to mint.

This is the 31 Litre (Thirty One Litre) bag, which is larger.

The basic photography bundle comes with the following:
1 X 31L Wandrd Prvke backpack (black)
1 X Medium camera cube with dividers
2 X waist straps (never been used)
2 X accessory straps (used on the interior to prevent bag from flopping open when opening rear panel)
1 X rain cover (never been used, stored neatly in the bottom of the bag in own compartment)
1 X dust cover for both the bag and camera cube

In addition, I am including an additional 2 X accessory straps (never used) to use on the outside if you wish. This one costs me an additional US$15. So in total, you get 4 accessory straps.

Here is a review of the bag: https://mytanfeet.com/travel-gear-review/31l-wandrd-prvke-review-backpack/

This price is till 12 October 2018 ONLY if confirm and collect by that date. After that I will go back to my original selling price when I am back from my overseas trip.

Meet and deal in the following areas:
East (Bedok, Simei or Tampines) - most weekdays day time or evenings.
Town area (City Hall, Bugis, Bencoolen or Sim Lim area) - weekdays lunch time or thereabouts only.
Other times in town area subject to mutual agreement.

Not interested in trades.

Name: G-man

Phone Number:

Images of Item(s):
File(s) attached

Attachments

• 20180929 Wandrd 31L 01 CS.jpg
    20180929 Wandrd 31L 01 CS.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 57
  • 20180929 Wandrd 31L 02 CS.jpg
    20180929 Wandrd 31L 02 CS.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 66
  • 20180929 Wandrd 31L 03 CS.jpg
    20180929 Wandrd 31L 03 CS.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 61
Found an image of some of the options that can be packed into this size camera cube.

Attachments

• PRVKE31CubeComparison.jpg
    PRVKE31CubeComparison.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 23
Up for today.

Bump for the day.

Since no takers, special price is withdrawn and price will go back to original price. Closing thread and creating a new one when I am back.

Bag was sold on Saturday 13/10, 6 hours before I was due to fly off!

Status
Not open for further replies.