WTSell: Accessory - Canon Video editing laptop ASUS ROG G750

Status
Not open for further replies.

Confaderal

Mar 20, 2011
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Accessory
Equipment Brand: Canon
Equipment Model: Video editing laptop ASUS ROG G750
Price (S$): $1850
Description:
I am selling away my 17" Fullhd 1920 x1080 laptop which you might find useful. It has a thunderbolt port, HDMI port and SD card slot which helps a ton in video editing. It still comes with the manufacturer warranty and the receipt(bought last year). Also comes with the backpack and ROG mouse.

Pictures here: http://fadlywychowvski.blogspot.sg/2016/09/selling-away-my-desktop-replacement.html

Good features for video editing. The Graphics card is cuda-enabled GDDR5 2gb for adobe suite editing(PPro, speedgrade). RAM is big at 12gb. x4 usb 3.0 ports & x1 thunderbolt ports so you can do non-lag editing on external hard drive. SD card slot for those who use HDSLR for video, no need external card reader. SSD drive for the operating system means you can boot up your system in mere seconds! If you install your editing software on it, then opening the software will be so fast, your clients won't even have time to think about filling in the awkward silence. Close to 1tb of hdd split into two internal hard drive so that you have a backup if your system fails. The laptop has 2 internal fans and 2 outlets in case your laptop goes hot. The battery has been detached when using the AC adapter, 2hrs plus of usage time on average(without editing).

RFS: It's powerful but bulky and too big. Since I found a full time job editing at Infinite frameworks, I wouldn't need such a big lappy for freelance(and my previous work) anymore. Bringing the bulky lappy to and fro from work kills my back! Here's the specs:

Size: 17" FHD 1920 x 1080 ASUS ROG G750

Processor: Intel Core i7-4710HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz

RAM: 12gb

System: Windows 10, 64bit

Graphic Card(GPU): Nvidia GeForce GTX870M

Internal Drive Space: 117gb ssd drive. x2 455gb hdd drive (it's better to have 2 internal hdd in case one fails, instead of one huge hdd)

Laptop ports: x1 AC charging port, x1 dvi projector port, x1 ethernet port, x1 HDMI port, x1 thunderbolt port, x4 usb 3.0 port, x1 mic jack, x1 headphone jack, x1 bluray/dvd writer player, x1 SD card slot.

Deal at NEL mrt!

Contact Number: Eight-7-one-7 8147

Condition of Item: 8
Warranty Status: 3 months

Package/Accessories/Extras:
box contents & acessories: Receipt(2015), manuals, strap, manufacturer warranty booklet, AC adapter, ROG sticker, ROG mouse, Installation guide, laptop backpack

Additional Comments:
Item has some usage wear, but not much

Status
Not open for further replies.