WTS new original Toshiba 256MB CF Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

dingdong

Jan 19, 2004
Brandnew Toshiba 256 MB CF card for sale at only $80 each. If you are interested pls leave contact no to arrange, Thank you.

update, interested leav docntact no to arrange, Thanks for the support

dingdong said:
Brandnew Toshiba 256 MB CF card for sale at only $80 each. If you are interested pls leave contact no to arrange, Thank you.

Interested what speed X?

should be the normal speed type as all Toshiba card doesn't states their speed on their retail package, but if you are using just a prosumer digicam, or even DSLR, which I had ever sold such cards to one of the fella members here who owns a G-3, he has no qulams or complains about the speed satisfaction after I see him happily continously snapping away straight with his DSLR camera. Therefore, I would like to know whether you are using such a DSLR cam? if not then, why bother about speed, I would rather prefer the qaulity of the card to be consistence and lasting. Let me know if you are still keen. Thank you.

i went to the PC show and sawthe same thing, i ask the sales, they say its 4X. hope it helps.

dingdong said:
should be the normal speed type as all Toshiba card doesn't states their speed on their retail package, but if you are using just a prosumer digicam, or even DSLR, which I had ever sold such cards to one of the fella members here who owns a G-3, he has no qulams or complains about the speed satisfaction after I see him happily continously snapping away straight with his DSLR camera. Therefore, I would like to know whether you are using such a DSLR cam? if not then, why bother about speed, I would rather prefer the qaulity of the card to be consistence and lasting. Let me know if you are still keen. Thank you.

G-3? DSLR?

Status
Not open for further replies.