Aug 12, 2007
Classifieds Type: WTBuy

Equipment Type: Lens

Brand: Other

Short Description: Zeiss ZF, 58 Noct, AI-S glass

Price (S$): See below

Condition of Item(s): 8

Detailed Description:
Might want to buy some manual focus glass to try. Admittedly my budget is not very big, but I'm leaving this out there if someone so happens to want to let go of some of their glass (especially if you have a few I'm looking for). In no rush at all. I can do without them.

Zeiss:
35mm f2 @$450
50mm f1.4 @$350
100mm f2 @$600
May also be keen on the 28 f2, 35mm f1.4, 135 f2

Nikon:
Noct AI-S (let me know your price)
35mm 1.4 AI-S (not high up my priority list, let me know your price)

- All lenses should come with caps and hood (except for the Nikon ones -> should come with caps but hood is preferred as I understand hoods are an extra). Filter with lens is a bonus.
- ZF.2 is preferred but not crucial given the budget
- No box necessary but is a bonus (lens should be priced accordingly)
- Ok to have some light user marks on the body
- Manual focus and aperture rings should work fine (smooth focus, aperture clicky and no oil)
- Optically, lenses should not have cleaning marks or scratches. Light dust is ok but no haze/fogging and fungus

I'm not going to pay an over-the-top price for the Noct or pay over my budget for the Zeiss glass, though I'm happy to have a conversation on pricing. If I don't manage to get any of the above lenses then it is what it is...since I shouldn't be buying them anyway.

Also looking for a D700 + charger + batteries and CF card (actually looking for 2), so if you happen to have one or two for sale we can work something out. Shutter count preferably under 40k, and everything should work as it should.

Thanks for reading!

Name: Chas

Phone Number:
81six3 nine783 (WhatsApp)