WTBuy: Filter - Cokin P Series Cokin P series for Nikon DSLR

Status
Not open for further replies.

zsubari

Jul 25, 2009
Sengkang, SG
Advertisement Category: Want To Buy (WTB)

Equipment Type: Filter
Equipment Brand: Cokin P Series
Equipment Model: Cokin P series for Nikon DSLR
Budget (S$): Your Reasonable Qoutation(s)
Description:
Hi guys, Im looking for a Cokin P Series equipments for my Nikon D90. Main Items needed: Holder, 67mm Adaptor Ring, 164 Circular Polarizer.

And if you have it(all or any), 120 Gradual Grey G1, 121 Gradual Grey G2(let me know which of those you have), 197 Sunset 1 and the filter wallet or storage box.

Looking to buy as a Set(minimum set are the main items, the rest can be individually bought).

Please stat the condition of the equipments too(i know I put it as a 9 here, but frankly, conditions varies from person to person. what I call a 9 maybe an 8 to you, vice versa)... And if possible, include pictures of the items too.

I deal in strictly, view to buy... means if I view it and I like it, I pay and get it there and then.

Please PM me with details, will pass my contact details when we are serious. Can deal after 6pm weekdays or anytime weekends and preferrably in the East, North East.

Thanks all!

Warranty Status: if applicable

Upzz.

"...will pass my contact details when we are serious...." the more i read this, the more i find it funny.. Of course I'm serious in wanting to get these stuffs! What I meant was I will pass my contact details when we are ready to meet up and deal.

Happy New Year all!

Alright guys. I got the holder, φ67 ring, 121L ND2 and 197 Sunset filters. These items are no longer in need.

But I am still on the look out for the 164 Circular Polarizer, 121S ND8, 121M ND4, 120 Gradual Grey G1 and and the filter wallet or storage box.

I also maybe interested in any other cokin filters that you may have. So feel free to leave me an offer.

Cheers all!

Alright guys. I got the holder, φ67 ring, 121L ND2 and 197 Sunset filters. These items are no longer in need.

But I am still on the look out for the 164 Circular Polarizer (or any CPL screw on type with front screw thread, 67mm), 121S ND8, 121M ND4, 120 Gradual Grey G1 and and the filter wallet or storage box.

I also maybe interested in any other cokin filters that you may have. So feel free to leave me an offer.

*note: can't edit, so have to post again.. Sorry. :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.