WT RENT: tripod! hahahha

Status
Not open for further replies.

jOhO

Apr 20, 2003
Singapore
www.expressivelyjoho.com
i'm serious...

going to australia from 1-14 may and i dun wanna buy one becos i very SELDOM use...

i have one but it's totally rusty and it's gonna literally hurt my fingers to screw it tight in cold weather conditions.

so just seeing if any kind soul can trust me with a tripod overseas for 2 weeks... if not.. then i'll have to have very sore fingers... :confused:

using s2 pro and with a lens that's not more than 1kg. prefer ball head.

hi there,

i have a manfrotto 190 with a pan/tilt head (141RC) that you can have.
please consider this proposal :
- no charge for the tripod + 141RC pan/tilt head
- in exchange for a new or used good-quality ball head (i'll pay 60% of cost).

ie. if the ball head cost $50, you'll pay $20 for the rental of the tripod + the ball head.

my budget for the ball head is $100, so your max rental is $40, cheaper if the ball head costs less.

i'm not too particular about which ball head to buy, but one with a QR plate would be nice, but not essential to keep costs low.

let me know what you think. you can propose an alternative arrangement if you wish.

however, if you are happy with just the 141RC (ie. not buying a ball head), you can have the tripod for free if you can self-collect at Raffles Place MRT.

warmest regards,
owyong

jOhO said:
i'm serious...

going to australia from 1-14 may and i dun wanna buy one becos i very SELDOM use...

i have one but it's totally rusty and it's gonna literally hurt my fingers to screw it tight in cold weather conditions.

so just seeing if any kind soul can trust me with a tripod overseas for 2 weeks... if not.. then i'll have to have very sore fingers... :confused:

using s2 pro and with a lens that's not more than 1kg. prefer ball head.

Thread moved to Consumers Corner and Services.

Jovedaddy, I had removed your HP from the post.
:)

thanx for all offers! in the end i decided to bite it and buy one prob to keep it in cold storage after the au trip, but at least it's something that can keep for ages.

sorree if i've wasted anyone's time... u guys are really helpful! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

if anyone's wondering, i got a 190prob (black and now comes with leg warmers!) and a giottos mh1000 with mh200 QR thingy... watever it's called. used it tonite... still blur as to which knobs to turn. new "instrument" dunno how to handle.. :embrass: :embrass:

Haha have fun in Melb/Brissie... Do drop by Perth if u can ... LOL ...

Take care

Status
Not open for further replies.