Wowz.... The Mercedes SLS commercial...

kriegsketten

Apr 7, 2010
Southern Enclave
is it one of the LONGEST commercial featured on Channel 5?? I think it's more than 1 minute at least!

S$800K a piece wor... but the car looks ugly to me leh.

Seeing how tight the parking spaces are at some of the offices and shopping malls, finding a parking lot might not be the end of your parking woes :bsmilie:

It is a retro-design on a modern chassis. Reminiscent of the Gullwing legend they've created many moons ago:
Google images of the Gullwing

Hence, unless you're familiar with the oldie, you'll find the new design weird.

if reto is in their mind,
i'd rather they do one similar to the C111, any one of the variations.
it was way ahead of its time.

Seeing how tight the parking spaces are at some of the offices and shopping malls, finding a parking lot might not be the end of your parking woes :bsmilie:

I'd think peeps who buys these would park on their indoor display stand... :bsmilie:

if reto is in their mind,
i'd rather they do one similar to the C111, any one of the variations.
it was way ahead of its time.

C111 was an experimental vehicle, no buyers - hence where do you find a following? It would be risky no doubt. Gullwing on the other hand was road-worthy and have a cult following from the enthusiasts...

If C111 variation can be produced and have ready market. We might as well expect Lamborghini to release a form of their Portofino....

Last edited:
is it one of the LONGEST commercial featured on Channel 5?? I think it's more than 1 minute at least!

This isn't the longest ad.Longest one was 'family' theme where the indian lady's husband passed away and she was giving a speech.That one was almost 5mins:sweat:

This isn't the longest ad.Longest one was 'family' theme where the indian lady's husband passed away and she was giving a speech.That one was almost 5mins:sweat:

That one can count meh? It's more like Governmercial... :bsmilie: One with unlimited budget...