WOU Post@Postcard Contest extended till 30th April 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

seraphangel

Feb 27, 2009
Penang, Malaysia
aperture.my
WOU Post@Postcard Contest extended till 30th April 2009

Based on overwhelming response and several earnest requests from the public, we are pleased to announce that the closing date for the Wawasan Open University Post@Postcard Contest has been extended to two more weeks, that is, until the 30th of April 2009.

Judging will then begin. 8 elimination rounds will commence; the gallery and results will be viewable on the contest website every Wednesday and Thursday beginning 6th May 2009. The prize winners will then be determined by a public voting session for 25 finalists from Monday, 1st June, until Sunday, 7th June 2009. Please view the attached schedule for further information.

Elimination Round 1 results - 6/5/2009
Elimination Round 2 results - 7/5/2009
Elimination Round 3 results - 13/5/2009
Elimination Round 4 results - 14/5/2009
Elimination Round 5 results - 20/5/2009
Elimination Round 6 results - 21/5/2009
Elimination Round 7 results - 27/5/2009
Elimination Round 8 results - 28/5/2009
(finalist announcement)
Finalist voting opens - 1/6/2009
Finalist voting closes - 7/6/2009 (midnight)
Your entries and creativity are an inspiration to us; your support of our cause to make lifelong learning a part of every Malaysian’s life is heartwarming.

We urge you to take full advantage of this extension and create the perfect entry, even if you have already submitted yours. Our tip to stay top – competition is very strong; let your imagination run wild. This is the final stretch, so give us your best shot!

Finally, please help us spread this message to all your family and friends. There’s a larger good to be served – raising the education level and livelihood of all Malaysians - and we need you to be a part of it.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Contest Administrator
WOU Post@Postcard Contest

Email: contest@wou.edu.my
Contest Website: http://contest.wou.edu.my

Status
Not open for further replies.