World's biggest phallic symbol in SG

Sep 14, 2005
Singapore
I was joking with one of my foreigner friends that Singapore is always trying to be #1 in many many things... and we were just at MBS Skypark and I pointed out the Promenade 'durians' and Swissotel and I remarked about the time when i was out at sea on a boat and happened to laugh when the view of both was perfectly aligned to have the two, ermm... ball-like buildings and the very tall Swissotel, making the biggest phallic symbol in the world! Like err.. o|o, hee hee!!

Does anyone have that shot??! :D

I wanna show it to my friend... she will be so tickled....

I was joking with one of my foreigner friends that Singapore is always trying to be #1 in many many things... and we were just at MBS Skypark and I pointed out the Promenade 'durians' and Swissotel and I remarked about the time when i was out at sea on a boat and happened to laugh when the view of both was perfectly aligned to have the two, ermm... ball-like buildings and the very tall Swissotel, making the biggest phallic symbol in the world! Like err.. o|o, hee hee!!

Does anyone have that shot??! :D

I wanna show it to my friend... she will be so tickled....
Show her the Malaysian double one: :bsmilie:

Jun 12, 2008
Jalan Poonpipi
Show her the Malaysian double one:

Wah, it is very, very sharp leh, can get hurt by it.:eek::sweat:

But the photo not so good la, exposure incorrect ::rolleyes:

Let me try to find you a better one - the French one.....:devil:

aryanto

Feb 16, 2005
singapore
okay if you want to see something reaaaaaaaaaaly look alike (cos it is connected - one seamless item), go to clarke quay and take a look at the innovative air conditioning units that they have there. There are many, you cant miss it if you walk around. White colour. big, sorry I mean HUGE.

Apr 7, 2010
Southern Enclave
Wah, it is very, very sharp leh, can get hurt by it.:eek::sweat:

But the photo not so good la, exposure incorrect ::rolleyes:

Let me try to find you a better one - the French one.....:devil:
Wah!!! nevermind sharp!! Both also want! :sweat:

Last edited:

brapodam

Jun 12, 2009
AMK
it's not only sharp.. the bushes also nvr clear.... :bsmilie:
But these not productive alr leh...got nothing surrounding them except bushes. Singapore's one is alive & kickin'

mohgui

Jan 31, 2005
La La Land
remember annabel chong? yup... she made headlines for making 70 men (with 251 different acts) stand up for singapore :bsmilie:

Last edited:

roomy

Oct 27, 2004

c & c are welcome :sweatsm:

Top Bottom