World Economy to Collapse in 2030

My first reaction after seeing the title.....tats the stupidest prediction I had ever seen.....they would have made tons if they short selling the whole market if they are so right :lol:

No lah, the stupidest prediction is the world will end in 2012.

No lah, the stupidest prediction is the world will end in 2012.

Any how said.... :bsmilie:

Because of this prediction.... I intend to go get Canon's 1Dx with a 3 year installment plan... play for a few months... World comes to an End... Installments no need to pay... :bsmilie:

Who really cares about predictions? You dont even know if you are going to be alive the next day. Why bother? Just do things that keep you happy and you die a happy person.

kei1309 said:
i'm gonna start buying all the film cameras and all the film

And don't forget a dehumifing room to keep all these

Any how said.... :bsmilie:

Because of this prediction.... I intend to go get Canon's 1Dx with a 3 year installment plan... play for a few months... World comes to an End... Installments no need to pay... :bsmilie:

Thanks for your tip, I think this is the best course of action. ;)

Another question, if the world economy collapse do we still have to settle our property mortgages?

If the loan amount more than valuation price, they might do margin call, just like sub prime in US, if not they will die :)

Who really cares about predictions? You dont even know if you are going to be alive the next day. Why bother? Just do things that keep you happy and you die a happy person.

Yes. Before we worry about the next world depression we better worry whether we can find a urinal for our next urgent need.

You don't want to have to do it in the bush and get bitten by a snake.

Thanks for your tip, I think this is the best course of action. ;)

Another question, if the world economy collapse do we still have to settle our property mortgages?

There will be no mortgages as we'll be living in a tent on Punggul Beach.

We'll be having long hair as there'll be no more barbers.

There'll be Liberation as we can be wild men and go around chasing after female IT sales executives openly.

If the loan amount more than valuation price, they might do margin call, just like sub prime in US, if not they will die :)

There will be no mortgages as we'll be living in a tent on Punggul Beach.

We'll be having long hair as there'll be no more barbers.

There'll be Liberation as we can be wild men and go around chasing after female IT sales executives openly.

Thanks for all your replies. :) Let me think which is a more likely scenario. :think:

Yes. Before we worry about the next world depression we better worry whether we can find a urinal for our next urgent need.

You don't want to have to do it in the bush and get bitten by a snake.

i think the worry is more like chased by wild boars lol

Anyone saw or read - The Road

It will be Man Eating Man... Wild Boar will be like Makan from Heaven.

Read an article by Robert Kyosaki recently who predicted the world economy will collapse in 2016 when a certain US bank will go, China becomes stagnant etc.

To be honest, I think the property values in developed Asia has grown too much to sustain & fueling inflation. Recession won't hurt the poor. It's the middle-class like us that's going to suffer.

Read an article by Robert Kyosaki recently who predicted the world economy will collapse in 2016 when a certain US bank will go, China becomes stagnant etc.

Interesting, any links?

This guy is the Ken Rockwell of the finance industry. Whole load piece of crap. He forgot to mention that when the economy collapsed as he predicted, he will earn more millions holding "feel good" seminars, selling more "feel good" books, after which his readers and audiences will go back to their old state within a week or 2. And boy does he have loads of supporters, who are still stuck in the same old job year after year even after attending his "life changing" talks :bsmilie:

Most people won't think that far ahead.
Some of my friends were retrench today :cry:
Be happy that you still have a job.

Most people won't think that far ahead.
Some of my friends were retrench today :cry:
Be happy that you still have a job.

start your own biz. small biz also can as long as it earns u dough for 3 meals and expenses. that way u need not fear retrenchment

Recession won't hurt the poor. It's the middle-class like us that's going to suffer.

since ression will not hurt the poor but only middle class like you. there is a way to escape, give me all what you have now and downgrade from middle class to poor. I would take yours suffer.

start your own biz. small biz also can as long as it earns u dough for 3 meals and expenses. that way u need not fear retrenchment

ha ha, wedding photographer?