World Cup start liao on Starhub channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
afbug said:
You want to smell his boot or not? :bsmilie:

Golden boot = Klose
Golden ball = ???

Full list of nominations:

Fabio Cannavaro (Italy), Maniche (Portugal), Michael Ballack (Germany), Andrea Pirlo (Italy), Gianluca Zambrotta (Italy), Thierry Henry (France), Gianluigi Buffon (Italy), Patrick Vieira (France), Miroslav Klose (Germany), Zinedine Zidane (France).

I think Zidane no chance liao after:
_41867564_zidaneafp203.jpg

Golden boot he no chance to wear lah...

Zidane where got no chance still got Golden head award:bsmilie:

Btw, voted at half-time, does it means his red card was not put into consideration? :think:

afbug said:
Wow! :thumbsup: He got golden ball and golden head. :bsmilie:

Zidane wanna end his last match with a bang. A BIG headbutt bang. :bsmilie:

Venom81 said:
Zidane wanna end his last match with a bang. A BIG headbutt bang. :bsmilie:

French PM called him a hero. :bsmilie: But ya, he is really that good. Esp his performance against Brazil. :thumbsup: No horse run!

afbug said:
French PM called him a hero. :bsmilie: But ya, he is really that good. Esp his performance against Brazil. :thumbsup: No horse run!

Hero for headbutting:think: think that match was the one up to expectation!:bsmilie:

afbug said:

Zidane was a Hero. :thumbsup: Maybe except for the headbutt incident. If not for Zidane, maybe France wouldn't even be in Germany. :bigeyes:

Venom81 said:
Zidane was a Hero. :thumbsup: Maybe except for the headbutt incident. If not for Zidane, maybe France wouldn't even be in Germany. :bigeyes:

Well put! Zidane WAS a Hero. :bsmilie: Now zero to some liao. But for me, he is performance in that Brazil match is still one of the best I've seen from an individual.

Status
Not open for further replies.