World Cup in Singapore.

lamergod

Feb 9, 2009
Fratton Park, Portsmouth
Hey guys, I'm thinking of starting a project during my sch hols to shoot the World Cup fever in Singapore. I wanna shoot the fans and all the emotions.

So far, I have finalised 3 places. McDonalds, one of the CCs showing WC and a Kopitiam.

These places are probably targets for uncles that bet money on Engerlen to win and only know who is Wayne Rooney.

I also want to cover the expats. Anyone know any places where the expats hang out to support their native country?

Hey guys, I'm thinking of starting a project during my sch hols to shoot the World Cup fever in Singapore. I wanna shoot the fans and all the emotions.

So far, I have finalised 3 places. McDonalds, one of the CCs showing WC and a Kopitiam.

These places are probably targets for uncles that bet money on Engerlen to win and only know who is Wayne Rooney.

I also want to cover the expats. Anyone know any places where the expats hang out to support their native country?

The Americans support the US of A at the Americans Club.
The Dutch (Oranje) at the Hollandse Club.

This much I know. But you'd have to know a member who is inviting you into the club to go in. YOu can't just walk from the streets in.

The Americans support the US of A at the Americans Club.
The Dutch (Oranje) at the Hollandse Club.

This much I know. But you'd have to know a member who is inviting you into the club to go in. YOu can't just walk from the streets in.

Just read on newspaper that Germans are at Paulaner Brahaus. Well they got good doppelbocks. Get a pint of Paulaner Salvator and watch some german futbol

Zsofi Tapas at Dunlop street for the Spanish supporter :)
you come there during the Spain match wearing their kits color, you get free beer ;)