<wonglp> APWP 2014 - A photo whenever possible

wonglp

Staff member
Jul 20, 2007
Bukit Batok
Hello, as a continuation of APWP 2012, & APWP 2013, here's a new thread on 2014, thank you all those who had visited and liked my posts, I hope 2014 will be a new personal challenge to my photographic journey. And hopefully I can continue my "Traveling with mirrorless Pen" thread whenever extra time may permit.

Here's a shot made in 1.1.14 sunrise near home, Little Guilin in Gombak. Subdued morning but at least there wasn't any rain to dampen the mood, overall, still was glad to have made a trip there.

Shot with Olympus EP5+Panasonic 7-14mm lens with DIY hood for Haida 100mm ND 10 stops + 2.5 stops GND.

Reflections of Passion
A reflection of past 2013, and continuing my passion(hopefully) in landscapes photography with minimal PP. Recently found some time to fit a holder on the Panasonic 7-14 for 100mm filters, so the lens gets a new lease of life.

Looking forward to another great thread in 2014 ! :D

Looking forward to another great thread in 2014 ! :D

Thanks for popping by bro. Glad to see u start your APAD again.

1st day of school - may the light shine on her

Home Sunset-looks like the weather is coming back :)
EP5+Panasonic 7-14, Haida 100mm ND 10 stops + GND 2.5 stops. Processed with snapseed from handphone ( bit of perspective distortion which can't correct via handphone or maybe there's some app to do so?)

Last edited:

1st day of new school: he saw me, I couldn't duck away in time, got an OOF shot instead. one of his nicest smile shot I've taken. a smile of surprise and happiness:)

High Sleeper. Taken with Nokia Lumia 1520

Last edited:
17th Jan

The odd ships

19th Jan

Sunday &#19979;&#21320;&#33590;

20th Jan

Bunny coffee...cozycornercoffee.com

Last edited:
22nd Jan

Japanese Garden Sunset

Saw the skies turned better today, went for a quick shoot before heading back home.

Pentax K30+Sigma 10-20, Haida 10 stops ND filter, black card.

Nice Shot ! :)

22nd Jan

Japanese Garden Sunset

Saw the skies turned better today, went for a quick shoot before heading back home.

Pentax K30+Sigma 10-20, Haida 10 stops ND filter, black card.

23rd Jan

View-Finder

27th Jan

Buddhas...

Nokia Lumia 1520

nice shot. And the lumia's ability is really good. :)

nice shot. And the lumia's ability is really good. :)

Thanks bro, it's really good. can do 4s long exposure and Raw too, but I haven't tried either. haha.

28th Jan

Taken a while back (been busy recently) during Pentax outing, with GR, really love the images from this camera, and amount of details that can be pulled on post.

Starvatar!

29th Jan

Gombak days

30th Jan

New Fun

31st Jan

Wishing all CS Friends a Happy Lunar New Year 2014. Hope this year will be a great year for all.

Olympus E-M10+Olympus mZD 25mm/1.8 pre production

29th Jan

Gombak days

Happy Lunar New Year.

Co-incidentally I did this shot on 29th Jan also - but not as nice as yours.

Last edited: