Women, good news!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drudkh

Mar 2, 2004
lulu island
source: http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1&click_id=15&art_id=qw1125413643318B261

iOL said:
A controversial device, which its inventor claims clamps itself to a rapist's penis forcing him to seek medical treatment and be revealed to the police, will be launched by a South African woman on Wednesday.

The "Rapex" device is inserted into the vagina by a woman who feels she is at risk of rape, and if she is attacked, small burr-like teeth will attach themselves to the tip of the rapist's erect penis, explained inventor Sonette Ehlers.

As he withdraws and becomes flaccid, it is only possible to remove the device by surgery, Ehlers said ahead of a launch and demonstration at Kleinmond near Cape Town.

wow,sound scary but what if she forgot to remove and the husband insert.:bsmilie:

not all women will like the idea actually.:)

littleshopofhorrors2.jpg

will it look like tis?

Can understand why they wanted to invent such device......their rape cases I heard are pretty high!

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
littleshopofhorrors2.jpg

will it look like tis?

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :think: How this fit into??:bsmilie:

ortega said:

i think everybody also ouch... imagine she wanna take it out... den her finger kena bite...

using invisible ink...

den no more tampons as an option... no more DIY for them as well... alot of advantage forgone...

The photo on post no8.

HA HA HA HA HA that is really a good one

HA HA HA HA

can't stop laughing

wah liau.... :sweat:
:bigeyes: :eek: :rolleyes:

If there is a will....there will be a way....

What happened if there are multiple rapists? the device is loaded like bullets in the mag(30shots)? or is it just single shot action?

Need more to clarify ley....to beat the contraption, all you need is a faked one..insert it. Let is 'bite' a couple of times....then no more clamps liao. :devil:

Maybe it will only work in South Africa......:bsmilie:

Benign said:
If there is a will....there will be a way....

What happened if there are multiple rapists? the device is loaded like bullets in the mag(30shots)? or is it just single shot action?

Need more to clarify ley....to beat the contraption, all you need is a faked one..insert it. Let is 'bite' a couple of times....then no more clamps liao. :devil:

Maybe it will only work in South Africa......:bsmilie:

hmm btw its 1 size fits all? if happen so an asian uses 1 thats for caucasian how? den the best is that, wat if the teeth cannot even bite into the rapist's u know wat... den provide friction which made him... :p

den if the guy bleed in her, got HIV, even worse rite...

hmm btw its 1 size fits all? if happen so an asian uses 1 thats for caucasian how? den the best is that, wat if the teeth cannot even bite into the rapist's u know wat... den provide friction which made him...

den if the guy bleed in her, got HIV, even worse rite...

Not only that, the designer must be a conservative. He forgot these days...people got other habits too.....u still need two more clamps(where the locations concerned, I will leave it to your imaginations) :sweat:

oh my :bsmilie:
cant stop laughing too HAHAHAHAHAHA!! :bsmilie:

So... after announcing this, all South African rapist will carry a chopstick around.....
;p

The danger is in the surprise.....
Sigh... might as well use a chastity belt....
:thumbsup:

Benign said:
Not only that, the designer must be a conservative. He forgot these days...people got other habits too.....u still need two more clamps(where the locations concerned, I will leave it to your imaginations) :sweat:

hmm den u will have filters lor, think just need 1 more, the other 1 already have teeth... :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.