Woman call 911 3times over McNuggets!

Status
Not open for further replies.

melvin

Jun 4, 2005
TPY
Woman has 911 meltdown over McNuggets

FORT PIERCE, Fla. - Authorities say a Florida woman called 911 three times after McDonald's employees told her they were out of Chicken McNuggets.

A police report says 27-year-old Fort Pierce resident Latreasa L. Goodman told authorities she paid for a 10-piece last week but was later informed the restaurant had run out.

She says she was refused a refund and told all sales were final. A cashier told police she offered Goodman a larger portion of different food for the same price, but Goodman became irate.

"This is an emergency. If I would have known they didn't have McNuggets, I wouldn’t have given my money, and now she wants to give me a McDouble, but I don’t want one," Goodman told police, according to The Stuart News. "This is an emergency."

Police say Goodman was cited on a misuse of 911 charge. A current phone listing for Goodman couldn't be found.

A McDonald's spokesman says Goodman should have been given a refund, and she's being sent a gift card for a free meal.

Like that also can!:confused::sweat::sweatsm:

Woman has 911 meltdown over McNuggets

FORT PIERCE, Fla. - Authorities say a Florida woman called 911 three times after McDonald's employees told her they were out of Chicken McNuggets.

A police report says 27-year-old Fort Pierce resident Latreasa L. Goodman told authorities she paid for a 10-piece last week but was later informed the restaurant had run out.

She says she was refused a refund and told all sales were final. A cashier told police she offered Goodman a larger portion of different food for the same price, but Goodman became irate.

"This is an emergency. If I would have known they didn't have McNuggets, I wouldn’t have given my money, and now she wants to give me a McDouble, but I don’t want one," Goodman told police, according to The Stuart News. "This is an emergency."

Police say Goodman was cited on a misuse of 911 charge. A current phone listing for Goodman couldn't be found.

A McDonald's spokesman says Goodman should have been given a refund, and she's being sent a gift card for a free meal.

Like that also can!:confused::sweat::sweatsm:

Crazy "chau kwan" people can be found all over the world heheh...

Having lived 11 years in FloriDUH, there were quite a few interesting calls that were broadcast on the t.v. news report.

One day a woman called 911 because her clothes washer was overflowing.

Of course, the opposite can happen, as another woman called 911 because there was a wild animal in her house and the 911 operator considered it a hoax.

I wonder how many people are cited and fined per year. I would imagine it's really high.

Having lived 11 years in FloriDUH, there were quite a few interesting calls that were broadcast on the t.v. news report.

One day a woman called 911 because her clothes washer was overflowing.

Of course, the opposite can happen, as another woman called 911 because there was a wild animal in her house and the 911 operator considered it a hoax.

I wonder how many people are cited and fined per year. I would imagine it's really high.

:bigeyes: 911 must be the most busiest guys around!:sweatsm:

Heh, our local 999 has it's fair share of nuisance calls as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.