[wiz23] - A Photo A Day 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiz23

Jun 20, 2005
Bukit Panjang
www.pbase.com
It's been a busy year for me. Didn't shoot much, quite rusty liao :sweat: Anyway, will attempt APAD during the last month of this year.

St Paul's Cathedral on Swanson St, Melbourne
original.jpg

welcome back wiz! :D

yah, it's complicated when you hotlink from pbase. the picture will only show to people who've visited your pbase url.

Hi wiz! It's been a long time!

I can see you picture. Nice!

Thanks, ortega & eikin :) Can u guys see it now?

i can, after i went to your website :sweat: not sure about the others. i've had the same problem before when i tried linking from pbase.

Hehe, thanks SnapSnap & eikin ;) I've gone and & copied the direct link URL on the edit image page of PBase. It's supposed to work now. But, if any of you guys still can't see my images, please let me know :)

Munro's Corner, Queen Victoria Market, Melbourne
original.jpg

I almost always kena gloomy days on my vacations ... even in the middle of summer ...

Some Gloomy Apostles
original.jpg

:bigeyes: really

drat, i know that if i copy and paste my photo address url and add original.jpg after it it works for me.

wiz23 - you take ir too? :)

i can, after i went to your website :sweat: not sure about the others. i've had the same problem before when i tried linking from pbase.

wiz23 - you take ir too? :)
Yep, I like IR. U too? :) ... Sorry for the late reply, have been busy driving from Melbourne to Sydney, and visiting the places in between ... Haven't had time to get online. And even when I have time, and the internet is available, it's costly :embrass:

Here's one to clear my backlog ... A seagull on the ferry from Queenscliff to Sorrento, near Melbourne.

"No smoking ... I mean it!"
original.jpg

welcome back!
seems like you had quite a good holiday =)
missed melbourne so much!

hello wiz... welcome back.... :vhappy:

Thanks ganges & jacq :)

A funny structure just outside A Maze 'n Things on Phillip Island, Victoria.

Water from Air
original.jpg

Taken last Thursday, a cold, windy evening in the midst of summer, from Telstra Tower on Black Mountain, Canberra.

View from Telstra Tower
original.jpg

Thanks, SnapSnap :)

This was taken on another cloudy day I kenaed on my trip.

Australian War Memorial, Canberra
Actually it is the clouds that gives character to the Telstra Tower photo. :)

Do you have a HDR version of the War Memorial? The top part is too bright... :bsmilie:

Actually it is the clouds that gives character to the Telstra Tower photo. :)

Do you have a HDR version of the War Memorial? The top part is too bright... :bsmilie:
I agree with u Snap :) The cloudy pic I was talking about is the Australian War Memorial pic. The top part is all white because of the clouds. Anyway, I don't have the HDR version ...

Here's a pic of a red panda having a bite at Taronga Zoo, Sydney.

Lunchtime
original.jpg

This was taken from Echo Point in Katoomba, Blue Mountains. The "Three Sisters" is the name given to the rock formation, one of Blue Mountains' most famous sights.

The Three Sisters
original.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.