Wishlist 2012

aomoon said:
My 2012 photog wishlist :

a) 1 shot 1 kill
b) able to meter accurately
c) able to shoot sharp in the dark

artspraken said:
I want to learn how to shoot like Melisa Teo.

This is basically the reverse of aomoon; how to meter inaccurately, and how to shoot blur in daylight. (but still get some good shots :-s)

Hmmm probably. Actually the only camera like to have is the nex-7 and a high-end tripod + head.
My full day kit would be
M9+50f2.5 (sunny)and nex7 + 35 1.2 (night)

I would like to welcome the Lux family and a BP MP to my humble abode. All this would be of no use without a lovely Nikon 9000ED.

So anyone selling a a lovely 21 and 75 Lux, BP MP and a Nikon 9000ED please let me know.

I would like to have all these before the end of the year or 1st week of Jan 2012 if possible.

skybala said:
This is basically the reverse of aomoon; how to meter inaccurately, and how to shoot blur in daylight. (but still get some good shots :-s)

Melisa Teo is not just shooting blur and metering wrong, she gets very postmodern shots - similar to postmodernist paintings with abstract color effect. I find it very special.

artspraken said:
Melisa Teo is not just shooting blur and metering wrong, she gets very postmodern shots - similar to postmodernist paintings with abstract color effect. I find it very special.

Yes, she is really good

my wish for a Nikon 70-200mm 2.8 VR2

We're nearly into the last quarter of year 2012... time to bring this thread back up!

For myself, I've done everything apart from keeping the GAS airtight.... <sad>

Had Canon 50 1.2 and gxr + m mount module for a while; also; abandoned elmarit 90 2.8 plans. However, i got myself a voigtlander 35 1.2 v2 and 35 cron asph, plus I just revived a jupiter 8 I've destroyed so I'm a happy man for 2012. Maybe wish for a ff digital body for my lenses in 2013.

I've fulfilled some if not most of my wishlist for 2011. Here's my poor man's wishlist for 2012:

- Leica Elmarit 90mm f2.8 (latest version)
- Canon 50mm f1.2 LTM (should be able to get it soon) :)
- Ricoh GXR with 50mm macro and m mount module

Hoping for fatter bonus and pay raise. Huat ah!

M using a NEX 7 with CV Ultron 35-1.7 ASPH, Sigma 19-2.8 E Mount & Zeiss Planar 50-1.7 CY Mount... Getting my Cron 35 ASPH end of the month. Next to have is probably the new Leica M next year with FLE Lux 35 ASPH & Lux 50...

Im gonna stick to my M8 and hope to get the new M next year~
Hope bonus gao gao~!!

Just wishing for time and determination to shoot again :)

Even though my gears are modest, I only wish that more films are more widely available and cheaper.

A long shot, I know.

most wishes have already come true this year, of which some I didn't even know I wished for... :bsmilie:

most wishes have already come true this year, of which some I didn't even know I wished for... :bsmilie:

I most certainly didn't wish for an M9, even used...

L1R5 of 6 points.....

Money to get a Leica M but that's just a dream haha

Got more than I could ever wish for. Just want more time to shoot. A proper transition to film and hopefully an xpan in the weeks to come for panoramic streets. :) and good A levels. Haha

my only wish, more money HAHAHAHA!!

good health is also another priority :)

In reference to photography: a Digital MF and a M system in my hands