Wireless Transmitter For LCD

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildstallion

Hey

Does anyone know if its possible to get a wireless device of some kind that I can plug into the VGA or DVI port of my graphics card which wirelessly sends the monitor signal to an LCD screen in the next room (which has the wireless reciever (I guess) plugged in the back of it))?

Thanks

Elliot

wildstallion said:
Hey

Does anyone know if its possible to get a wireless device of some kind that I can plug into the VGA or DVI port of my graphics card which wirelessly sends the monitor signal to an LCD screen in the next room (which has the wireless reciever (I guess) plugged in the back of it))?

Thanks

Elliot

last check think only have for composite & svideo signal...

for PC, i think a media centre would be better.

Hi,

One way is to set up the PC (erm, assuming Windows XP :)) as Terminal Server, then from your other room, another PC can wirelessly connect to the Terminal Server and can see and do everything as if you're at the first PC.

Otherwise I think there's some RF technology for transmitting the PC feed. I don't know the exact details though. I googled a bit and found this link to another forum discussion, hope it can give you more ideas.

Good luck!

ah.zeep said:
Hi,

One way is to set up the PC (erm, assuming Windows XP :)) as Terminal Server, then from your other room, another PC can wirelessly connect to the Terminal Server and can see and do everything as if you're at the first PC.

Otherwise I think there's some RF technology for transmitting the PC feed. I don't know the exact details though. I googled a bit and found this link to another forum discussion, hope it can give you more ideas.

Good luck!

Brilliant, just what I was looking for, cheers mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.