Wireless flash trigger kept firing on 580EX

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got an updated version of the cheap China OEM trigger with me. Work very well on my 580EX MK II. It was enhanced to support all Canon flashes like 430, 550 and 580.

Not unless there are stray signal. I normally use outdoor with no prob. Its not the normal 604, but a version with TM suffix

I've got an updated version of the cheap China OEM trigger with me. Work very well on my 580EX MK II. It was enhanced to support all Canon flashes like 430, 550 and 580.

I am interested to give it a try. May I know the model, where to purchase and how much.

Thanks!

I don't have any problems with the radio triggers that I've got from Tago Tech. Using it with Nikon SB80-DX. No misfires or anything. Well, except for the distance but, that doesn't concern me at all.

I don't have any problems with the radio triggers that I've got from Tago Tech. Using it with Nikon SB80-DX. No misfires or anything. Well, except for the distance but, that doesn't concern me at all.

That problem only happens to Canon newer flashes like the newer 550, 430, some new 580 and 580 MK II. SB all working fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.