Will you wait for 10D to come out before you buy a 2nd hand D60?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klause

Jan 17, 2002
Bedok
Visit site

Just curious :D

Interesting. Looks like majority will wait for 10D to come out before buying.. High Demand but low priced D60. Weird. ;p

I voted for the 2nd answer, but then it also depend on the price of the secondhand D60...

I will wait for 10D to come out, wait for 10D to decrease in price, then buy the D60. By then, D60 will be so cheap that i may even buy 2 of them.:devil:

No need to hurry. So many people bought the D60. Sure can buy.

Originally posted by Revo
how abt...

"Nope, becos im still broke even after 20D comes out....."

:p
Hahahah...thats a really good one.....same here...:p :D

Warranty very important i feel. If the D60s in the market mostly dun have too much warranty left (those without extended warranty) i rather save up more to get the 10D...:what:

Originally posted by Mr Fish
Warranty very important i feel. If the D60s in the market mostly dun have too much warranty left (those without extended warranty) i rather save up more to get the 10D...:what:

hmmm....good point.

Originally posted by Mr Fish

Good point you have there. The price of 2nd hand d60 has to be low enuf to cover the lack of 1yr warrenty also... hmmz

Status
Not open for further replies.