Will you buy the New V1 & J1???

Will you buy the V1 or J1?

Results are only viewable after voting.

anyone know if 6.7-13mm is available in Singapore yet?

Get the easycover silicone skin for the v1. Solve the mode dial problem and makes the cam easier to grip. All doors still accessible.

Where to get the silicone skin and how much? Thanks

Where to get the silicone skin and how much? Thanks

Got it online for £24.95 including shipping. Just google for "easycover v1". Came with rear lcd film protector and a hard plastic plate that forms part of the outer skin to protect the lcd.

I bought one and use it as backup camera in case of emergency its light compact and very connivence. I have two lens 10-30mm & 30-110mm I only the 10-30mm most of the time (80%)

I forget the price have drop a lot since its launch it's very very good buy now, they have a new model J2? Why pay more when this can do a good job for you? The most important thing is not the camera its the person behind it.

I forget the price have drop a lot since its launch it's very very good buy now, they have a new model J2? Why pay more when this can do a good job for you? The most important thing is not the camera its the person behind it.

J2 is old already, J3 is new. ;)

Last edited:
V1 is clearing stock now..... Price looks attractive, should get this v1 or newer model?

frankly, J1 is good enough for me. Is the offer for J1 w kit lens still avail?

The last I checked is around $570 for single zoom lens kit set.... :D

Mind sharing how much you gt the 32mm? If not can PM me