Will you be caught reading FHM/Maxim/Guys' Magazines in public?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You buy me a copy and I'll flip it for you in the mrt or bus. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
And some aunty will hit you with her handbag. Then you K.O, Some other guy comes by takes your copy of the magazine and reads it on a bus or train. Then history will repeat itself. Haha.

GMAN

:D curious. as i've never seen any guy flip thru fhm/maxim in the mrt or bus before.. will anyone here do that or have seen anyone do that?

isnt reading The Business Times better? no?

Yupp, it's no biggie, compared to the amount of other things you can do with your wife. Spending quality time is better. Of course i won't rule sex out. But instead, i've always told myself, only when she feels comfortable, then i'll do it with her. Otherwise. I'll wait. Of course i would like to have a baby. So i got to do it no matter what.

GMAN

the true ninja master spoke again...:devil:

Hmm.. ok, here's my views.

Firstly, I think that this is abit similar to the discussion on another thread in KPT. The one on bikini models.

And actually, I think the answer is the same. This topic only further reinforce the answer to both issues.

U see, LUST, is something which is present in the minds of a majority out there. But it is something very personal so to speak of. In the Asian society, our upbringing and culture is very different from the Western society.

While there is absolutely no problem with both the Asian and Western cultures, these cultures belong to their distinctive physical locations and more than often, they are non transferable. Or at the very least, does not result in an immediate influence on the people in a different part of the world.

Going back into Asian cultures, I believed, many of our elders are rather conservative in their thinking when it comes to topics where privacy is concerned. Things like sex, love, relationships and maybe even domestic affairs. They tend to be very reserved when it comes to such topics, never divulging more than they should to the public and even relatives. Many strongly think along the lines of the old chinese saying "dirty linen should never be shown in public"

Even for topics like sex education, I'm sure many parents have problems broaching about the topic to their kids. They just feel uncomfortable about discussing such topics in the family, what's more, in the public. Personally, I do not blame them for this. It's just the culture which they have been exposed to since young, and hence that's how they are shaped to be in terms of personality.

And, let's say, even if one is comfortable showing the public as to the kind of sexual preference he/she might be having, one can't deny that public views can adversely affect the decision of an individual. Imagine, if u see someone reading such a magazine(with a sexual theme attach), what would u think of that individual? Chao tiko? Tiko Peh? Dirty old man? Boy with no proper upbringing? Parents never teach?

And let's change the perspective for a moment. What if, u are the one who is being subjected to such views? Yes, u r being viewed as the tiko-oeh, chao-tiko, dirty old man....

Chances are, u will feel uncomfortable and want to avoid such views from being percieved of u, as theses are regarded by all as negative views.

Afterall, culture is something which is mean to be accustomed to rather than changed to your liking.

sorry i only read playboy. but my gay fwens usually read playgirl

Hmm.. ok, here's my views.

Firstly, I think that this is abit similar to the discussion on another thread in KPT. The one on bikini models.

And actually, I think the answer is the same. This topic only further reinforce the answer to both issues.

U see, LUST, is something which is present in the minds of a majority out there. But it is something very personal so to speak of. In the Asian society, our upbringing and culture is very different from the Western society.

While there is absolutely no problem with both the Asian and Western cultures, these cultures belong to their distinctive physical locations and more than often, they are non transferable. Or at the very least, does not result in an immediate influence on the people in a different part of the world.

Going back into Asian cultures, I believed, many of our elders are rather conservative in their thinking when it comes to topics where privacy is concerned. Things like sex, love, relationships and maybe even domestic affairs. They tend to be very reserved when it comes to such topics, never divulging more than they should to the public and even relatives. Many strongly think along the lines of the old chinese saying "dirty linen should never be shown in public"

Even for topics like sex education, I'm sure many parents have problems broaching about the topic to their kids. They just feel uncomfortable about discussing such topics in the family, what's more, in the public. Personally, I do not blame them for this. It's just the culture which they have been exposed to since young, and hence that's how they are shaped to be in terms of personality.

And, let's say, even if one is comfortable showing the public as to the kind of sexual preference he/she might be having, one can't deny that public views can adversely affect the decision of an individual. Imagine, if u see someone reading such a magazine(with a sexual theme attach), what would u think of that individual? Chao tiko? Tiko Peh? Dirty old man? Boy with no proper upbringing? Parents never teach?

And let's change the perspective for a moment. What if, u are the one who is being subjected to such views? Yes, u r being viewed as the tiko-oeh, chao-tiko, dirty old man....

Chances are, u will feel uncomfortable and want to avoid such views from being percieved of u, as theses are regarded by all as negative views.

Afterall, culture is something which is mean to be accustomed to rather than changed to your liking.

so long...see till i go... :what:

3452920778_3b101e586d_o.jpg

>>> bikini babe

if someone starts a kitty model magazine, i buy and flip everyday

The one catching you reading must be one who wish to have a hand on it. Magazine all same lah, it arouses thoughts, decisions, intentions and actions in the end.

E.g. One reading 8 days, One reading FHM side by side. Both wish they can swop theirs, for how long? you guess, we dont know.

Status
Not open for further replies.