Will people laugh at me if I bring Canon S90 for model shoot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've even seen someone using Holga for group shoots (a few using SLR/DSLR too) when I went to Raffles Place MRT sometime back. ;)
I don't where is the shoot orgainsed by CS organisers or anyone here was in that group. :dunno:

No worries, just go with your S90. Make some friends, enjoy the model shoot. I went on my first photoshoot with a lumix fz28. No biggie but made some nice friends. :D

S90 is a good camera. Personally find DSLR big. Just be nice and not get into people's shot.
Brought a Rangefinder, lomo, and dslr to a shoot b4 ... Just have fun.

I think you should just try to make great shots... Then laugh at the DSLR users that mock you. I have seen pathetic pictures even taken by a D3 and a Mamiya MF cam too.

Everyone will be using SLR or D-SLR and I am using Canon S90. Will other laugh at me? :embrass:

Yes they will roll on the floor and laugh like silly until their trousers are soiled and black and their faces caked with dust and mud.

Then it's your turn to laugh at them. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Last edited:
but then some models are more comfortable when ur using a big one
:bsmilie:

Everyone will be using SLR or D-SLR and I am using Canon S90. Will other laugh at me? :embrass:

No one will laugh at you if you use this: :bsmilie:

camera.jpg

Maybe certain GWCs will laugh. Then when they upload their poorly processed and composed photos took with their oh so mighty 5D Mark 2 with 85L or D3X with whatever expensive lens, you'll be the one with the final laugh.. that is if you know what you are doing.

Quite often, the better photos from a shoot are from people with more humble setups.

I'm curious to see how the S90 will perform though.

Last edited:
yes ! why not ? u paid money for the organised shoot, u are a customer ! u can bring anything to shoot !

Last edited:
yes ! why not ? u paid money for the organised shoot, u are a customer ! u can bring anything to shoot !

erm, no. only can use camera to shoot model.

cannot anyhow use anything to shoot model wan

If this makes you feel better:

[vid]k8i3VETLflk&feature[/vid]

By the way Terry shot 2010 pretigious Perrelli calendar.

darn....why did i sell my yashica T4??!!!! ;(

if bring iphone 3GS can? inside got many apps loaded that comes with anti-shake, many types of filters, HDR effect, etc etc.

Come on,who is going to laught at you.I saw one old man still holding 3 to 4 firm camera to shoot for the VIP held at henderson on the tree planting day.What so funny to have a very old camera.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.