Will like offers for paid shoots for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whle we blame "the models", we should also blame the photographers who have too much pocket money. :bsmilie:

I am a poor man! Can i ask them to pay me for the shoot btw i newbie oso!:bsmilie:

why more and more this kind of threads? I mean both the model and photog is ok with the arrangement so what is the problem??

I hate school holidays.

What irks me is they have the cheek to ask for paid shoots when they don't have a decent portfolio or none! A received an email the other day from a wannabe, she wants to be shot. I pay her and she keeps the photos. ;(

And you didn't reply her: With a SAR21?

I hate school holidays.

What irks me is they have the cheek to ask for paid shoots when they don't have a decent portfolio or none! A received an email the other day from a wannabe, she wants to be shot. I pay her and she keeps the photos. ;(

If you don't want to shoot it, got hundreds and one people want to shoot one.

Just consider yourself lucky to be offered the privilege of shooting a newbie model. :bsmilie:

why more and more this kind of threads? I mean both the model and photog is ok with the arrangement so what is the problem??
There is nothing wrong with my thread .... the problem is that some ppl don't want to read properly and came in with a bad wind and asked silly question ..... if you just bother to read my question, "but how many of us are willing to pay for newbie models?" ..... it has nothing to do with any problem between photog and model at all. :think:

There is nothing wrong with my thread .... the problem is that some ppl doesnt want to read properly and come in with a bad wind and ask silly question ..... if you bother to read my question, "but how many of us are willing to pay for newbie models?" ..... it has nothing to do with any problem between photog and model at all. :think:

If I need to pay to SHOOT newbie models... well, err.. let's not go there shall we? :bsmilie:

There is nothing wrong with my thread .... the problem is that some ppl don't want to read properly and came in with a bad wind and asked silly question ..... if you just bother to read my question, "but how many of us are willing to pay for newbie models?" ..... it has nothing to do with any problem between photog and model at all. :think:

not really. I not only read the question and all your posts as well.

go and read your own postings lah and the rest of replies (not mine) it solicites in this thread.

my conclusion is still the same, you find it not right that people are paying for newbie models. You did not say outright but the tone of your postings cannot be clearer.

Unless my english is really bad.....

not really. I not only read the question and all your posts as well.

go and read your own postings lah and the rest of replies (not mine) it solicites in this thread.

my conclusion is still the same, you find it not right that people are paying for newbie models. You did not say outright but the tone of your postings cannot be clearer.

Unless my english is really bad.....
Thank you for patronizing me ...
probably you didnt read carefully enough and decided to form your own conclusion, but it doesnt justify you to question my thread on a different platform..... it is obvious that there is never a problem in any arrangement (that is legally, morally, commercially, etc ok) as long as both parties agree to all the terms and conditions..... only egoistic morons think otherwise.
Btw, i think you have good command of the English language.

Definitely no issue if both willing party, but it does feel awkward seeing a thread, a newbie Model was at first asking for TFCD and then switched gear quickly for paid modeling jobs.

If I am a photographer I wouldn't waste my time to pay and yet teach her how to pose etc.. etc.. But I am not a photographer so I couldn't care less.

../azul123

When you shoot weddings, it's a deal made between the photographer and customer in monetary terms for his service. If a model or wannabe chose to charge, the photographer agrees, I don't see there's anything wrong it's their deal.

A lot of people are willing to do anything and everything to shoot a model whether she is newbie, oldie or auntie.

And a lot of models are prepared to do anything and everything to be shot. :)
that's truth, so many want to be a fashion photographers. and so many girls want to be a model.

that's truth, so many want to be a fashion photographers. and so many girls want to be a model.

ya, so many 满腔热血 shooters, and so many 满怀希望 models... no wonder the tfcd threads now in consumer corner all 满满的...

Really there is nothing wrong with making deals. In a perfect world everyone would bargain as much as they can, and get out exactly what they want from it, or walk away.

But no man is an island.

If you agree to pay a newbie model to take pictures of them, you cheapen your skills as well as others. And you perpetuate the perception that creativity and skill is nothing compared to a willing warm body.

ok .... maybe not the last bit ... or is it not???

满腔热血 shooters, 满怀希望 models, consumer corner all 满满的...

歌仔都有的唱啦!
Ehhh. what meaning ah?? so I can catch ball what talking leh?

../azul123

ya, so many 满腔热血 shooters, and so many 满怀希望 models... no wonder the tfcd threads now in consumer corner all 满满的...
photographers with TONs of PASSION, models with TONs of HOPES, now consumer corner have TONs of TFCD.

you can find it in pop song also

Status
Not open for further replies.