Wilderness pano

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pentax k10d + Da 14 (8 shots taken and combined together)

78038086.jpg

Bro... too small to see anything la

Wow... looks nicer when it is blown up. Yea nice tones of greens. I think it is a very nice blend of subjects here from bridges to huts and staircases. :thumbsup:

Very interesting pic.....looks nice if you print it into wallpaper and paste around your room.:)

But I find the fence around the lake and the reflection on the lake on the right of the pic a bit weird...could it be due to compression or down sizing?:dunno:

If only you took HDR on all 8 shots!:bigeyes::bigeyes:

:thumbsup: cool... nice composition. what software you used to stitch?

Thanks for the comments, everyone.

To andrewtansj, I use photoshop CS3 and I did not use autostitch at all... Just hard work in blending and cloning and distorting the images together...

To Lastboltnut, the reflections in the water are due to the compression. I guessed I was running out of patience in the end, not downsizing the pics carefully

Thanks for the info. Nice work:thumbsup:

Thanks for the comments, everyone.

To andrewtansj, I use photoshop CS3 and I did not use autostitch at all... Just hard work in blending and cloning and distorting the images together...

To Lastboltnut, the reflections in the water are due to the compression. I guessed I was running out of patience in the end, not downsizing the pics carefully

Status
Not open for further replies.