Wife or Camera?

What if your wife shouts back at you "Don't worry about me… take care of your camera!!!!) hehehehehe

Lol den u should save the wife.. its hard to get that kind of wife nowadays..

Wife for sure in all circumstances.

Of course after that can justify a new setup after dunking the old gears ma.

If the river still alright to jump into and try to save her, I will. But even can't, I still try my best. Want to die, die together. Stays alive with bad memories is the worst suffering that 1 will get.

Save wife la, Camera so heavy sure sink very fast, and ya camera will spoil even you save it

Save wife la, Camera so heavy sure sink very fast, and ya camera will spoil even you save it

Your wife is lighter than your camera? Wah, your camera setup must be sibei expensive! :thumbsup:

brapodam said:
Your wife is lighter than your camera? Wah, your camera setup must be sibei expensive! :thumbsup:

LOL there's only one way your wife is lighter than your camera that I can think of now. :bsmilie:

human will float naturally when you struggle leh.

Humans are probably less dense than cameras, but that doesn't make them lighter lol

Reflex action tells me to save the wife, but when your mind starts to image the Singapore Women's Charter, wth, save myself :)

Last edited:
ortega said:
wah lau eh, nobody notice the photo opportunity happening around you.

throw the dslr to the wife and use a video recorder to record her struggles

I kinda like this answer with a slight modification.

Pass camera to wife and ask her to hang onto it and you go save your wife.

Hi
A DSLR can be purchsed with money several times, but you can not purchase a Wife:kiss: in market if she is good:heart: to you .

Thanks
Alok

Last edited:
brapodam said:

Naturally the denser medium will sink -.- you fail at science

Naturally the denser medium will sink -.- you fail at science

No I do not. Weight is different from density. I understand that when you have a higher density, you have a higher propensity to sink. However, if you are heavy but have a low density, you are less likely to sink. That is what I was trying to point out.

throw the dslr to the wife and use a video recorder to record her struggles

this is the best answer for me lah.. lol

Last edited: