Wide angle lense for x10??

KenChua1987

Feb 18, 2012
Any 1 bought any wide angle lense for your x10??

X10 is a fixed lens camera :)

You still can fix a lense in it ...

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

got it from ebay or locally, wat the lens size and with adapter? look good even thou it make x10 look "huge"

Bought it locally and it is 40.5mm ;)

Post pics taken with this wide angle lens pls.
What is the widest angle this allows you?
How much (if any) lost of light (stops) is there with this lens?

oh aw.. looks fun.. thanks for enlightening

Interested to get it as take landscape most of the time.where can i get it locally? any pic taken to share? thanks in advance.

gummy73 said:
Interested to get it as take landscape most of the time.where can i get it locally? any pic taken to share? thanks in advance.

Interested to see some unedited full size pics too, my understanding is quality deterioration is definite, but if it is within personal acceptance level.

Sample sample?

sry pple been very busy at work and no time to go out and do a comparison photo for you guys.. most of my photo taken are my gf or friends and i do not wan to post personal photos online. yes is a screw on wide angle converter, adapter needed but the 1 i got come with the adapter.. not sure bout the price coz i got it as a gift. it is a 0.45x professional wide angle converter 52mm brand steinzeiser. for pple telling me no picture no talk, don make it sound like i have the obligation to do it. i have my things to do too and like i say i take photo for my friends and gf thus i do not wan to post them. i will post photos if i have the time to go get it and is a plus for you if not then just wait or go to the camera shop and try it. i believe sim lim sure have it. thanz

Sorry if I sounded rude, no intention to do that.
All I'm asking for is a sample shot with/without the lens to get an idea of how wide it can go and the picture quality.
You can shoot anything, even the boring HDB if that suits you, it does not have to be artistic. Only to give an idea of what the lens can do and the impact on PQ.

Hope this clarifies.