Wide angle lens converter for FZ20

Status
Not open for further replies.

yufeng

Nov 23, 2005
Hi, i am currently using an fz20.The only thing which i am not satisfied with is its degree of wide angle.Hence i would like to purchase a wide angle lens converter.

However, i am not sure which brand and model i should buy, as i want something that is good but not too pricey.The converter which panasonic sells is way too expensive, about $600!!!.

Hence i would like to seek fellow CSners opinions.Thanks:)

You can also do a search on the subject. Have fun!

I would like to use a 72mm wide angle converter,but not sure whether there are such sizes around.

yufeng said:
I would like to use a 72mm wide angle converter,but not sure whether there are such sizes around.

dun think so..even if there is..it'll cost u a bomb..and u might as well buy the original panasonic wide angle for fz10/20..but it costs a bomb too...400buckz...
works damn well with the cam and u can even zoom 2-3more times and still dun blurr the corner...expensive and heavy...but the built and quality somewhat...a little bit justify its crazee price. one thing to note...ur widest is at ard 28mm with that wide angle...still not wide....but no choice..adaptor got limit...if not ur pics will distort like crazee.

Status
Not open for further replies.