Why Photo Looked Blur?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wonder who wrote those manuals..... actually they dun even teach you how to use the camera well. the time they used to print those colored brochures for marketing is actually way better than the manual, in terms of contents and presentation - both.

The manual is good to tell u wat function ur cam has, how to activiate and use the functions.

I do agree one need to have some basic photography knowledge to gather more understanding of wat the manual is toking....

I took the hard way by reading photography books, manual online content all at once....

:sweat:

The manual is good to tell u wat function ur cam has, how to activiate and use the functions.
:sweat:

perhaps the brand and model you have has good manual.

for me, i dun think that is true. the manual has unclear instructions on why, in what situation and how you use the buttons, uses lots of jargons, have plenty of topics on the equipment that is not covered, and covers very little in troubleshooting. i can understand the frustration others have to gone thru those manuals. many magazines wrote excellent chapters, and it is a pity that they didn't get the magazine editor to do the manual for them. but well, that is probably how those magazines survive anyway, by covering technical details that can't be found on the manual in simple descriptions that works.

but of cos, being able to scrap through those books allows at least the awareness of the specifications in relation to that model, and will help before further reading.

Unless you are willing to go for a basic course, then you need to shoot with camera in point and shoot mode which mean it will turn on flash when there is not enought light.

It is too long to explain why on the internet.

Alternative to going for course, would be to get a simple basic book on basic photography.

Talking about brochures...

Those pics that shown on brochures does not always mean that it is taken from that particular camera that it is promoting... Who knows... Might be a dSLR that it is doing the job...

Hohohohoho....

i wonder who wrote those manuals..... actually they dun even teach you how to use the camera well. the time they used to print those colored brochures for marketing is actually way better than the manual, in terms of contents and presentation - both.

You are just nxt to her going down the escalator... I think you two are very close. Maybe try macro mode see how.

Status
Not open for further replies.