why no one complain?

about the rain? raining non-stop for weeks already...........

lol im down with a high fever today so getting to a clinic was very hard for me ... and my wallet haha rained wrong time at my place :(

I like to shoot landscapes and cats.

I Have tried the other little things, they bore me.

In the rain, it is hard to do either. :)

Maybe next time, when I have a cat at home, I can take pictures of her. :)

Why not get one now?

crap. it's raining again. i want to play the guitar but my parents want me out of the house to a relative's for dinner. CRAP

complain will come when canals flood..

Our hamsters have given birth - 2nd time around in the last couple of months. If you want we can pass you one for free. They are quite cute and adorable, just need weekly cleaning (the right thing to do when its raining?).. :)

Hey u serious? are u in Sg now?

ninelives said:

Complain about rain, later kenna strike by lightning. :sweat:

Singaporeans just don't know how fortunate they are. :rolleyes:

There had been 3 tropical cyclones making landfall in Australia just this month alone.

Heavy Rain Warning

Issued On: 30 January 2011 - 17:24 LT

Widespread moderate to heavy rain is expected to continue till midnight. PUB says flash floods may occur in low-lying areas in the event of heavy rain.Issued On: 30 January 2011 - 17:24 LT

Widespread moderate to heavy rain is expected to continue till midnight. PUB says flash floods may occur in low-lying areas in the event of heavy rain.

http://app2.nea.gov.sg/advisory_heavyrain.aspx

edutilos- said:
I like to shoot landscapes and cats.

In the rain, it is hard to do either. :)

Shoot "cats and dogs". ;)

EHH chill. No point complaining about rain, after all, its natural. All we can do is hope that tomorrow's weather will be SUNNY =) Meanwhile, theres no need to grumble. Just go watch some football and have a beer. Theres always a tomorrow to take some great pics right?

Singaporeans just don't know how fortunate they are. :rolleyes:

There had been 3 tropical cyclones making landfall in Australia just this month alone.

true. we complain about getting wet when others are crying over missing loved ones.

Complain to who ? Can you complain to mother nature ? !

Count your blessing while you still can.

Some places are too wet (like in Australia) while some are too dry (like in Africa).

Ours is just nice and cool .........

:angel: :thumbsup::angel: :thumbsup:

What to complain??!!:think:
That God's will!!;)

The weather kinda reflected my feeling for the the past few days :C

The weather kinda reflected my feeling for the the past few days :C

There are research out there that shows that the weather (especially long winters) does affect one's mood (i.e. more prone to depression etc).

Take care!

Talk to your camera to suppress the depression! =P
Happy WET Chinese New Year Snappers. ;)

There are research out there that shows that the weather (especially long winters) does affect one's mood (i.e. more prone to depression etc).

Take care!

My sadness not is caused by the weather. A good friend passed away that's why. Feel that even the heaven is crying also :cry:

Thanks for your concern xhui. Really appreciate that.

Our hamsters have given birth - 2nd time around in the last couple of months. If you want we can pass you one for free. They are quite cute and adorable, just need weekly cleaning (the right thing to do when its raining?).. :)

I want 1, but consider my financial due to BBB. Guess I will give up on it for now.:(