why my camera became like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin77

Jan 4, 2003
Toa Payoh
Visit site
notice the black area on the right. why did it happen?
anyone know what s the cause? is it possible to fix it?

LCD screen and the pics look like the pic below.
btw, i m using Fujifilm 602Z

could it be due to CCD problem?

pls help, thank you.

fuji602z.jpg

2 possibilities from my perspective. 1 is like wat u said, the CCD is screwed. u may have to, or should i say, HAVE TO get it back to the dealer asap. the other possibility is that the transferring of the image from ur cam/card to ur comp was somehow interrupted and this is often the result the interruption. the pictures either gets cut off half way or gets distorted. :think:

Does this happen to all the pics after this one? if not, then it is a transfer problem.

tmc17479 said:
Does this happen to all the pics after this one? if not, then it is a transfer problem.

yar man. i agree. pls try transferring a couple of more pictures, probably using a NEW cable to do it and see whether that still happens or not. :what:

maybe you got 20% discount when you got the camera? haa..

anyway, confirm hardware problem...RMA..

kevin77 said:
notice the black area on the right. why did it happen?
anyone know what s the cause? is it possible to fix it?

LCD screen and the pics look like the pic below.
btw, i m using Fujifilm 602Z

could it be due to CCD problem?

pls help, thank you.

fuji602z.jpg

hi kevin,
did u use any wide angle converter? could it be a vignetting problem?
own a S602Z, top right hand corner got vignetting when i used a 3rd party wide angle converter.
just my 2cents' opinion :)

erm...don't think its vignetting lor...cos its such a clean cut running on the entire right edge of the pic...highly likely a hardware issue...

heh...just my 2 cents too...heh

looks like you got a very rare limited edition square format digicam. ;p

but seriously, do the pics look like this even if you transfer them using a card reader ? if yes => your camera is screwed. if no => your digicam to PC conduit is messed up. Reinstall it.

Status
Not open for further replies.