Who's your idol in photography??

Status
Not open for further replies.
:bsmilie: who is "The Intellectual Pince" ? sion ?

headless beauty or headless horseman ? So the latter is the correct gender ?

The second idols are the traffic warrens from CISCO, they only using a teeny weeny PnS, mounted on a super slim tripod like mantis legs, just station beside bus lanes during peak hours also can make a lot of money, really amazing!!

So the best paid photographers in Singapore are working for CTSCO? :)

So the best paid photographers in Singapore are working for CTSCO? :)
no, what I mean is high turn over as per camera value (cheap cheap PnS camera),

can't image how would someone here want to shoot for FREE and using awesome pro grade cameras

can't image how would someone here want to shoot for FREE and using awesome pro grade cameras

Those who expect free photography are the most demanding "clients".

Therefore only the best in cameras and glasses can satisfy their needs.

Money can't buy what they don't pay. :)

Those who expect free photography are the most demanding "clients".

Therefore only the best in cameras and glasses can satisfy their needs.

Money can't buy what they don't pay. :)
Yes, indeed.
now make sense that why would ones want to shoot for FREE, and ones want to look for FREE services only, cos they are the BEST.

haha.. how true, catchlights, that's the sad fact of life ain't it?? I started as a student photographer, and everyone expected me to deliver good results even though they wanted my services free Now that I started charging, I can't stress how irritated I am to hear customers say eh, I though you all CAMERAMANvery good $$ one .. just take photos and you get afew K what.. :angry:

haha.. how true, catchlights, that's the sad fact of life ain't it?? I started as a student photographer, and everyone expected me to deliver good results even though they wanted my services free Now that I started charging, I can't stress how irritated I am to hear customers say eh, I though you all CAMERAMANvery good $$ one .. just take photos and you get afew K what.. :angry:

so r u still a student fotographer?

insist only on hearing the GOOD Things! hehehe

block out the negativity!

tell them this: "why not I loan you my cameras, you can shoot it yourself, after minus rental, you can save alot of money you know??"

ya, but back to the topic.. I loved Ansel Adams, he's great.. undoubtedly masterclass in his realm :)

tell them this: "why not I loan you my cameras, you can shoot it yourself, after minus rental, you can save alot of money you know??"

My idol in photography is God Himself. He made the best photographic system that has feelings, emotion & intellect attached to it. Moreover, He created beautiful things, sceneries for me to experience, enjoy & shoot. :)

ha ha.. but I wouldn't be putting myself at ease.. my cams cost me quite an amount.. there was this case when I showed my client my portfolio. He told me he liked the portfolio. then quoted my customer for $1K for a shoot. He said I can only pay $800.. somemore my photos not that nice... not like the 1K standard... :angry: That time, I was so pissed off that I said, For $798 I give you a copy of my portfolio, I take one passport photo, PS the photo with your face as seen on the portfolio. You can keep it and for $2 more you can buy 2 Paus and get some coffee. He kept quiet and I never seen him again :bsmilie:

so r u still a student fotographer?

insist only on hearing the GOOD Things! hehehe

block out the negativity!

Gee, Thanks! reminds me of those multi level marketing salesman shouts before every start of the day.. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.