Who will rush to buy iPad when it's launched next month here?

Anyone knows if singapore will sell the iPad that comes with data plan?

If I get an iPad from another country, can I still sign up with the data plan say with Singnet or Starhub here?

My prediction: within 2-3 years, we'll see lots of iPad in MRT.

Last time, I said the lost iPhone is the real deal, no one believe.

Then I said iPhone 3GS can upgrade to iOS4 and some dun believe.

Now, I think people will not believe my prediction too. :bsmilie:

Anyone knows if singapore will sell the iPad that comes with data plan?

If I get an iPad from another country, can I still sign up with the data plan say with Singnet or Starhub here?

apparently u can. the papers said last week that the telcos here are trying to come up with a multi-plan SIM card. so those with existing data plans dun need to sign up another plan just to get the micro-SIM card.

me? i am perfectly fine using the wifi version since most of the places i go to have wifi hotspots anyway. those that dun, i use a personal mifi 3G router.

Hi, Does IPad support Wifi USB Modem anywhere or does it support ext. Hard Drive

Hi, Does IPad support Wifi USB Modem anywhere or does it support ext. Hard Drive

no and no

http://www.apple.com/sg/ipad/

but it does support wifi so mobile hotspot can work
and with wifi you can have online space for your data

i am not sure if the SD card reader can work as an external storage device

i think your prediction will be wrong, it will be sooner, maybe in january 2011

i was playing with one of the 20+ ipads on demo in the boston apple store.. not tempted enough to buy it although i could have gotten a few units back and sold it at blackmarket prices here :eek:

bush_borg.jpeg

i was playing with one of the 20+ ipads on demo in the boston apple store.. not tempted enough to buy it although i could have gotten a few units back and sold it at blackmarket prices here :eek:

I so heard that SLS is selling at $1500.
When I was at Funan 2 days ago, someone was selling at $2000 (64Gb):bigeyes:

:think:

For those who mentioned that there are good education apps for kids, especially the learning to write chinese words apps, can be a kind enough and list out the name of the applications?

Can they be bought from iTunes?

Thank you!

"In an updated version of its privacy policy, the company added a paragraph noting that once users agree, Apple and unspecified 'partners and licensees' may collect and store user location data. When users attempt to download apps or media from the iTunes store, they are prompted to agree to the new terms and conditions. Until they agree, they cannot download anything through the store. The company says the data is anonymous and does not personally identify users. Analysts have shown, however, that large, specific data sets can be used to identify people based on behavior patterns."

They will be collecting your location data... oh this applies to iphones and ipods too.

I so heard that SLS is selling at $1500.
When I was at Funan 2 days ago, someone was selling at $2000 (64Gb):bigeyes:

:think:

I still find it so funny that there are people that silly to still want to pay black market price even now when just another month or so it will be here. Really..!!?? And there are still people still trying to sell what stock they have at high markup on Hardware and hoping to get a bite. I guess there really deserve each other. hahahaha....

I still find it so funny that there are people that silly to still want to pay black market price even now when just another month or so it will be here. Really..!!?? And there are still people still trying to sell what stock they have at high markup on Hardware and hoping to get a bite. I guess there really deserve each other. hahahaha....

because some people have very thick wallets.
The extra few hundred $ to them is peanuts.
They just want to have it.....NOW!
Some people even buy a few at one GO, as gifts.
I'm secretly waiting for such a gift...:lovegrin: :embrass:

i don't understand why either.

wait also won't die. must be too much money.. not like you and me, so poor...

I hope that my prediction will come true!

I predicted that I would receive Ipad as birthday gift!:bsmilie::bsmilie: