Who will buy the upcoming Nikon Mirrorless?

WHO will buy the upcoming Nikon Mirrorless?

Results are only viewable after voting.

(May be Nikon also don't product any adaptor for them.)

Sorry to said that,after I checked,Nikon has a Adapter FT1 for F Mount.Sorry again! :cry:

But I am still no interest to convert my wide angle lens to tele by 2.7x. :nono:

That is what everyone has been telling you. Once the announcement was made, pictures of the adapter was also made public at the same time.

with the adapter, AF-S lenses will still get AF on the mirrorless cams.

24-70/2.8 will become a telezoom. While you lament, the birders are getting really excited.

With crop bodies, we are always trying to the get extra reach... It has never been about the opposite end (extra wideness).

Anyway, I wouldn't recommend to anyone who does not have a Nikon DSLR to start investing in an expensive Fx/Dx long zoom lens just to enjoy the 2.7x crop factor from V1... But how one wishes to spend his/her $$$ is up to him/her. I'd think this is more meant for togs who already have the DSLR lenses to begin with...

No any attractive points.Hong Kong and Taiwan Nikon fans are no more mood to talk about this stupid 2.7x.
Also I am. :cool:

I think it will look kind of weird if I attached 70-200mm VR with Nikon mirrorless cam..:confused:

Weird or not it's only a matter of perception... I care only for image quality, if it's not up to par, I wouldn't give a hoot no matter how cheap or ex it is...

What about 600mm f/4 with TC 1.4 attached to a D3s? Doesn't the setup make the D3s body look puny-tiny to begin with?...

I have the 70-200 VR II with the TC III, I would not think twice about attaching it to the V1 IF it's up to the task.

kriegsketten said:
Weird or not it's only a matter of perception... I care only for image quality, if it's not up to par, I wouldn't give a hoot no matter how cheap or ex it is...

What about 600mm f/4 with TC 1.4 attached to a D3s? Doesn't the setup make the D3s body look puny-tiny to begin with?...

I have the 70-200 VR II with the TC III, I would not think twice about attaching it to the V1 IF it's up to the task.

Totally agreed. It will be a really weird looking camera :)

I have just started using the Nikon 1 J1 today with the kit lens.

Just wish to share my experience with the J1 on a daily general use and fun at work basis. You may view my public Nikon 1 J1 album by clicking the link below

Facebook Album

I have just started using the Nikon 1 J1 today with the kit lens.

Just wish to share my experience with the J1 on a daily general use and fun at work basis. You may view my public Nikon 1 J1 album by clicking the link below

Facebook Album

Cannot work!

This content is currently unavailable.The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

Which album you refer to... cannot find.

Wonder if anyone is coming out with a Nikon 1-series to M4/3 adapter. That would make more sense than to APSC or full frame lenses.

Hmm, currently the Nikon 1 cannot fire without lens attach, hope Nikon come out with firmware to solve that than wait for some1 to come out with that adaptor ^^

Hmm, currently the Nikon 1 cannot fire without lens attach, hope Nikon come out with firmware to solve that than wait for some1 to come out with that adaptor ^^

Not only Nikon 1 cannot fire without lens attach, all other camera can't too leh.

You are able to fire the camera without lens attached, just set it in "M" mode.

Not only Nikon 1 cannot fire without lens attach, all other camera can't too leh.

Sony Nex can fire without lens, and lot of the SLRs too...