Not open for further replies.

patch17

Jun 30, 2003
here and there
apparently, only my dad...
PAS2320_copy_small.jpg

The color was totally out bro.

look out for mirror at the back . it grabs all the attention

Faces are not sharp, maybe shoot w/ smaller aperture or shoot w/ tripod to minimize hand shake

actually.. no matter as long as you enjoyed the photograph... (besides looking good yeah ... the most significant aspect of pictures is to have something to remember by) :what:

The color was totally out bro.

i know, must be my monitor. looks fine on it, but when i print out the photo it's waaaay out, so i can't tell.

thanks for the other comments. i just love the different expressions of my family's faces. (that's me in the mirror btw. it was a test shot to see where my brother should stand to block the reflection of the camera and flash.)

Dont worry about the how the pics turns out. It's a family pics and you can always look back when the times come. Just enjoy taking more pics and you will improve. ;)

Dont worry about the how the pics turns out. It's a family pics and you can always look back when the times come. Just enjoy taking more pics and you will improve. ;)

thanks mate. my people pics and flash skills are in need of a lot of improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.