Who is Constance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voigtlander said:
Very nice shot but she is holding the Ninjato the wrong side up! ;)

no la...she's gonna do a reverse wrist twist and slash from the side with one hand ahah..

No lah... You guys ah... Don't put words and feelings into my mouth leh... No crush, no crush... Just admiring her. Very good to look at. Maybe real life person she is so so only le... Oops! Sssshhh... :)

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
she's Himura Kenshin's disciple... ;p

i find that she have very projective eyes... her look seem to tell you about the image she is projecting instead of the costume or makeup...

Oh..ya...wait till you look into her light BROWN eyes......you mind become blank.... ;)

my mind is already blank liaoz from all e nice shots u all are posting... :bigeyes: :bsmilie:

Petf69 said:
Oh yeah.....I look her photos like 2-3 hrs per day... :devil: :lovegrin:

Zec, you will be the first to be informed on Constance's next shoot. ;)

I have an album full of her pic. :bsmilie:

Zeckson Chow said:
Who is Constance? I've seen some of her pictures here. Find that she has a certain look that draws you to continuously look at her. Of course, the skills of the photographers count too lah but we are not talking about skills here. We are doing some woman talk. :)

I find that, this girl -- Constance, not exactly pretty but has a very mysterious look. A look that makes you wanna look at her more and try to guess what's the mystery inside her. She has a number of shots with different theme. All of them portray different feel. Good.

Dear admirer,

I think I look at her photos too although not as as much and often as you do. How come I don't feel the way you do?

Izzit something wrong with me or izzit with you?

Constance: You don't come anywhere near me... else...

Constance006.jpg

Pro Image said:
How do you define perverts in CS.....? :bsmilie:

Paying money to shoot bikini clad/sexily dressed models under the name of "wanting to improve my portrait photography skills"
:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

The threadstarter's post is so deceptively disguised. Power closet pevert :bsmilie:

FLiNcHY said:
Paying money to shoot bikini clad/sexily dressed models under the name of "wanting to improve my portrait photography skills"

The threadstarter's post is so deceptively disguised. Power closet pevert :bsmilie:

can't be helped, they are everywhere here right? :bsmilie:

FLiNcHY said:

Okay....got it! I guess u r paying just to get nosebleed, not to improve your skills. That's very profiting.....should get more models with 34C 25 33 figure to shoot in bikini clad. So where's Papa-san Charby? Hehe....... :bsmilie:

For goodness sake ... u got to improve your skills else all those nose bleeding gone to waste ... :bsmilie:

KNIGHT ONG said:
For goodness sake ... u got to improve your skills else all those nose bleeding gone to waste ... :bsmilie:

Haha......but yours was very good. Your exposures and framing is quite good. So your nose bleed was S**T A** worth it!

ah ..
Can i help the threadstarter to ask somthing ?

"she got friendster ? "
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Pro Image said:
Haha......but yours was very good. Your exposures and framing is quite good. So your nose bleed was S**T A** worth it!

Errrrrr ... thanks :embrass:

I didnt nose bleed during shooting .. :sticktong ... onli after then found my blood dehyrated .. :hung:

Status
Not open for further replies.