White card needed..... again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
True... I rather have more white cards then :bsmilie:more ERPs I am use to writing those cards all these days but I hate to pay anymore ERP fees heh
Many years back i used to go JB at least 3 or 4 times a week and I usually get a production girl to write out about 50 cards and put them in my car on standby ..... but that was when you could just parked your car at any dark spot and walked about 100 m for a 8-course seafood for about $50 and you could reach home before midnite safely.

Now i go there maybe once in 6 months :sweat: and each time i feared for my life even though i didnt stop my car for anything now.

??? No white card required yesterday & today !

Many years back i used to go JB at least 3 or 4 times a week and I usually get a production girl to write out about 50 cards and put them in my car on standby ..... but that was when you could just parked your car at any dark spot and walked about 100 m for a 8-course seafood for about $50 and you could reach home before midnite safely.

Now i go there maybe once in 6 months :sweat: and each time i feared for my life even though i didnt stop my car for anything now.

It is not that bad lah being in JB. I still go in quite abit due to work and the only things I got stolen was my pair of reading glasses..nicked out of my haversack..as I was walking at City Square. Other then that..I have walked about with my DSLR with no problem. Cuold be just your luck or well...you just need to know where you should go or not go and be watchful. I usually write up alot of cards too to standby as I take the taxi in. My only pet peeve is the bloody long Q to get out and back to Singapore from our own custom.

Malaysia Boleh ....
this is called the Malaysian Dance

One step forward, three steps back....
one step forward, three steps back ....
one ..................

they change their way aledi
now is one step left, 2 step right
then 2 step left, 1 step left..
try to look fancy, turn here and turn...
At the end, still remian as the starting point..

6 months ago...need to fill white card.
then go on trial without white card
now back to fill white card.

although look stupid, but at least there is 6 month trial without white card.
more colour, more shouting, more happy and upset...

compared to their neighbour countries...ALL THE TIME ALSO NEED WHITE CARD.
so boring, damn sian, no change, NO ATTEMPT to change.

now they changed their mind about starting it immediately. will start from August 15th according to Mypaper page 2. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.