whining

Clubsnap users whining

Results are only viewable after voting.

There are quite a few though I had PMed you one of the link. ;)

Oh heh, I see a Clubsnap top poster being mentioned too. :bsmilie:

lol.... nice thread.

i take particular delight at "ansel adams being able to tell stories"

http://jeffbean.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/ansel_adams_mountains.jpg

i mean, when i look at this, i feel the sense of a bear lurking in the mountains, waiting for goldilocks to kidnap her. :)

landscapes have always been just pretty pretty scenes. it's waiting for the right light to express the grandeur, the sense of what you feel when you're there.

if you don't get it, then you never will.

using a tree, a mountain, a lake to tell a story? :bsmilie:

lol.... nice thread.

i take particular delight at "ansel adams being able to tell stories"

http://jeffbean.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/ansel_adams_mountains.jpg

i mean, when i look at this, i feel the sense of a bear lurking in the mountains, waiting for goldilocks to kidnap her. :)

landscapes have always been just pretty pretty scenes. it's waiting for the right light to express the grandeur, the sense of what you feel when you're there.

if you don't get it, then you never will.

using a tree, a mountain, a lake to tell a story? :bsmilie:
You got the give the guy at least some credit though, he did say you are good after all just... ;p :bsmilie:

Le Montrachet DRC 1978 from Domaine de la Romanée-Conti? :bsmilie:

burgundy is too rich for me. i prefer a classic ch margaux 82.

now i am curious who is cs top whiner.

Posting in kopitian increase post count mea?

ya, i'm a whiner too. :(

i make a lot of noise mar.

You'll never get my vote for this ie top whiner ! Yours, mostly provocative and strictly discussing on users' need or technicalities of equipment. That's very good ! Some just love to harp on other USERS having blah, blah & blah equipment and blast on other's photography skill without constructive comments. The strange thing is I have not seen any great pics posted by them.These are real SOUR GRAPE WHINERS here. I do some self reflection from some of your points, and do laughed at myself for my own silliness too. For replying this post,I am qualified to be a WHINER now.:bsmilie:

LOLLL relax. its normal. kopitiam is meant for ppl to sing song tok cok play gita. :)

LOLLL relax. its normal. kopitiam is meant for ppl to sing song tok cok play gita. :)

Ya, I am nt stopping people from not coming here to sing song tok cok play gita. In fact, occationally whining is good for mental health, I guess... I am just starting a sing song tok cok play gita poll about how whining is clubsnap forum users.

Ya, I am nt stopping people from not coming here to sing song tok cok play gita. In fact, occationally whining is good for mental health, I guess... I am just starting a sing song tok cok play gita poll about how whining is clubsnap forum users.

and i realised it isnt sing song tok cok play gita. it just sounds weird.

it shld be

talk cok sing song play gita;D

and i realised it isnt sing song tok cok play gita. it just sounds weird.

it shld be

talk cok sing song play gita;D

I copied it from you.
Anyway quite disappointing the amount of flame in this thread, got to think of a better thread for people to flame in. Maybe the word "SHARP" might help.:bsmilie: