Which store the cheapest?

leowyien

Jan 31, 2010
Serangoon
Looking to buy a closeup filter. Anyone know of a cheap shop?
(Dont include shops in funan or sim lim and please....please dont call me to purchase fron mass sales.)

not possible unless you are on first name basis with the shop owner who might sell at cost.

(Dont include shops in funan or sim lim and please....please dont call me to purchase fron mass sales.)

No funan,sim lim,cs mass sales then where u want?.....Peninsula plaza?:bsmilie:

can try to drop name say CS only selling how much how much... by reading some other posts i think this is effective... ;p:bsmilie:

can try to drop name say CS only selling how much how much... by reading some other posts i think this is effective... ;p:bsmilie:

By quoting CS,the shop will tell u to buy from CS:sticktong

Dont want Simlim Funan then amk MS color lo.
I would love to recommend you to John 3:16... but is in Funan ......
I guess you had bad experience in Funan or Simlim?

Try MS color in AMK or Cathay photo at Pennisula or Marina Square.
May not be cheapest but they are fair and reputable

Those are the only ones i know not in funan/simlim ;p

U can try B&H or adorama if you like ....

Anyway, the price of closeup filter is not that high and any variation should not be very much ... May not be worth the transport costs incurred i think...

Cheers and happy buying !! ;)
(noticed that TS seems to have new item to buy everyweek !! keep it up !! ) :sweatsm:

For such a small item, you sure put forward a lot of restrictions. Care to tell us why you prefer not to shop in Funan, SLS or MO in Clubsnap?

Dont want Simlim Funan then amk MS color lo.
I would love to recommend you to John 3:16... but is in Funan ......
I guess you had bad experience in Funan or Simlim?

If you are in Funan, look for Jason (97285550)...he's the sales manager of SLR Revolution - that shop directly opposite John 3:16. You can believe in him.