Which shop to get new TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kylelam77

Apr 7, 2002
Los Angeles
Visit site
Trying to get a new tv to replace my old one in the room. I am looking for a 14" or 21" TV hopefully around 400+ or less. Use as secondary. No need to be multisystem but shld have ntsc playback. I was looking at the sony trinitron 14 and 21". looks good. Any others to recommend? Also where to get it? Is it cheaper in SLS/SLT compared to courts, harvey norman.....???

harvey, best connection and court are more expensive compare to other electronic store. unless u paying by installment.

yah, i know that. Which shops do u guys normally get it from then? SLT, people's park?

Originally posted by kylelam77
yah, i know that. Which shops do u guys normally get it from then? SLT, people's park?

you know that??? then do u know normally SLS , SLT and people park they like to chop chop ??

best place to get is your neighbour hood electronic store. those HDB type.

i was thinking along the lines of the fact that all these department stores charge a higher price while AP charge lower so going to SLS might be the same lor. the prob is i dun know which one is reliable.i.e. is there a AP/CP/John3:16 for electronic items as there is for cameras?

Kylelam77, you might wanna try Parisilk which is located at Holland Village, just below the new foodcout. Address is 15A Lor Liput. Web site: www.parisilk.com

I just bought a Canon camcorder from them on Sunday. I managed to save quite a lot of money instead of going to one of the bigger retail chain. I like their open book policy where they will show you the RRP, the dealer price and they just mark up $50 which is their margin. Service is excellent there.

Check the Canon A40 price and it is going at $530 there.

thanks all of u even tho there are just 2 but oh well, will check out parissilk. Thanks again.

Try Aik leong Electrical Enterprise Pte Ltd
Blk 121, #01-16, Jalan Bukit Merah Lane 1

Tel: 62719365

I just bought a TV, refrigerator, fan... blah blah blah for my new house there.. no delivery charge.

Very good service.

Originally posted by kylelam77
Trying to get a new tv to replace my old one in the room. I am looking for a 14" or 21" TV hopefully around 400+ or less. Use as secondary. No need to be multisystem but shld have ntsc playback. I was looking at the sony trinitron 14 and 21". looks good. Any others to recommend? Also where to get it? Is it cheaper in SLS/SLT compared to courts, harvey norman.....???

I got the trinitron 21", I must say it's a very good TV...

okie, know liao. 429 is the rrp rite? Shld be the one with the mono speakers.? I saw it and it looks great. Tks.

Status
Not open for further replies.