Which shop offers a better price and good customer service?

Which shop offers a better price and good customer service?

Results are only viewable after voting.

TK Photo and MS Color are both my favourites.

You should have tried out SLR Revolution - you get excellent service and price at the same time.

Add MS Color(main shop) to the list also
Got serve by florence 2 days back :thumbsup: for the service.

But i is very paiseh ;p Cause when i was getting my k-x, i called florence to check price with her, offer she gave was good, but in the end i get from SLR Revo as budget it within what they offer. Went down 2 days back to look for a SLR bag, Dry box, Filter, cleaning kit.
As i was carrying my k-x with me, Florence saw it and ask am i the 1 that called her regarding the price. I say ya:embrass: But even without buying from their shop, she serve me and even offer me a cup of water! Further more she even give me discount. Left the shop with a smile;)

PS. MS Color at AMK HUB is the worst shop i ever went, staff there look down on ppl IMO
Was wearing a slipper + T-shirt and i walk in, 4 staff inside and NON attended to me:angry:

Add MS Color(main shop) to the list also
Got serve by florence 2 days back :thumbsup: for the service.

But i is very paiseh ;p Cause when i was getting my k-x, i called florence to check price with her, offer she gave was good, but in the end i get from SLR Revo as budget it within what they offer. Went down 2 days back to look for a SLR bag, Dry box, Filter, cleaning kit.
As i was carrying my k-x with me, Florence saw it and ask am i the 1 that called her regarding the price. I say ya:embrass: But even without buying from their shop, she serve me and even offer me a cup of water! Further more she even give me discount. Left the shop with a smile;)

PS. MS Color at AMK HUB is the worst shop i ever went, staff there look down on ppl IMO
Was wearing a slipper + T-shirt and i walk in, 4 staff inside and NON attended to me:angry:

same thing happen to me yesterday...

yesterday went to amk main, 1st impression that its one of those shop that cheap ppl money

Reason : they have a Nikon Cleaning kit price at $18 yet at the back, the package state "Not For Sale", so I assume they sell additional FLB given by nikon

than I approach one of the staff, a young slim guy with a spec, I ask him for the pricing of Canon NB-7L Battery, he quoted me $35, than I just ask can cheaper mah? guess what, he just ignore me completely, playing with the computer, i was there like wtf? ask also cannot ah? need to show me attitude

than I was on my way to meet a friend of my, pass by MS color at S11, went in ask for the pricing, florence initially was reluctant to give me cheaper, than she ask me how much was I quoted, I say $28 than she give me that pricing, I pay for the battery & was looking around than florence chat with me where I get my G11, told her people audio than she say next time can look for her, she will give me better pricing, she than give me her name card

this proof one thing, 1 rotten apple (MS color Main) can ruin the whole basket

yesterday went to amk main, 1st impression that its one of those shop that cheap ppl money

Reason : they have a Nikon Cleaning kit price at $18 yet at the back, the package state "Not For Sale", so I assume they sell additional FLB given by nikon

than I approach one of the staff, a young slim guy with a spec, I ask him for the pricing of Canon NB-7L Battery, he quoted me $35, than I just ask can cheaper mah? guess what, he just ignore me completely, playing with the computer, i was there like wtf? ask also cannot ah? need to show me attitude

than I was on my way to meet a friend of my, pass by MS color at S11, went in ask for the pricing, florence initially was reluctant to give me cheaper, than she ask me how much was I quoted, I say $28 than she give me that pricing, I pay for the battery & was looking around than florence chat with me where I get my G11, told her people audio than she say next time can look for her, she will give me better pricing, she than give me her name card

MS color main is AMK main what... or you probably meant AMK hub??

now you're confusing me.. lol...

Maybe I'm unlucky but John 3:16 sucks. Treated me like a cheapskate.

Is there a Matthew 7:3?

there is a

Thou shall not abuse or misuse bible verse numbers for commercial purposes.

MS color main is AMK main what... or you probably meant AMK hub??

now you're confusing me.. lol...

huh? i tot amk hub is the main shop? my bad :(

SLR revolution and MS colour gets my vote... I have nv face issues with MS colour pple perhaps i'm a semi regular there... Be it at amk hub or the main shop... SLR revo is a new joint that I frequent in the past month or so... I must say their CSM and price is really no fight... And am looking fwd to unloading more of my hard-earned blood infused money on them soon :p

hey, is it true that Leslie has left John3:16 ah? Anybody knows what happened?

I know that guy!!! Very bad attitude:angry:

I went to main shop and told florence about that guy, she told me he is a manager there and had very good service:eek:

i was like, u sure? :eek:

My mum was shopping with me too and told florence how bad the AMK hub service was:bsmilie:

u sure? florence told me he was a temp staff? are we talking about the same guy even, too me he look like a undergrad, manager? not possible ba...

i always go to main hq shop to look for Florence..

Hv been a loyal customer of CP for 10+ years and am thinking to switch camp as I found service and price not what they used to be. Recently found out (via phone) that TK's price to be better but wonder if this is an exceptional case or are their prices generally more competitive. Also, is what they quoted on the phone what you will pay at the shop? Would appreciate some input? And, who to ask for at the shop? Thx.

hey, is it true that Leslie has left John3:16 ah? Anybody knows what happened?
a acquaintance of mine saw him manning a new shop at the basement of Peninsula Excelsior Hotel.
just opposite a guitar shop

Bought Sirui tripod and speedlite from TK. Great customer service from James and Ark. Good price too:)

a acquaintance of mine saw him manning a new shop at the basement of Peninsula Excelsior Hotel.
just opposite a guitar shop

Saw him and another guy inside Benphoto(Benro tripods distro) in Peninsula 3-4 weeks back during lunch time. Walked past J316 later on the same day, only Sam inside.

did i see something wrongly??
J316 get the highest vote..
><!!

i got my 7d from j316.

was a weekend, really crowded.

nevertheless i was still attended to with great welcome..

but well of course the trade off is that j316 doesnt have the best pricings :(

To-date, this thread has 88,629 hits and there was 1240 votes. J316 is not my vote,:nono: if the poll is not base on 1 login account 1 vote system,:sweat: I will think it is kelong:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie: