which shop has the largest range of Oakley sunglass??

Status
Not open for further replies.

kex

Oct 16, 2002
beebox
www.beebox.com.sg
thinking of getting a pair of oakley shades,any shops to recommend ??

kex said:
thinking of getting a pair of oakley shades,any shops to recommend ??

Try the DFS shop in town? They do have a pretty wide selection.

Go to the main outlet at Stanley Street. Zen Vision (I think, something along that line la) They are the distibutors of Oakley in Singapore.

Look for the pretty lady called Joey. She will be able to help you out, or any of the other sales staff.

Yes, ZEN vision is the BEST! I'd never wear any shades except oakleys. And it helps to have a chio Joey serving you. But alas, she wears a ring...

Oakleys has control price in Sg, so buying at ZEN (which has the widest ranged) should be a good choice, unless you can find a shop willing to you sell you cheaper than RP and keep quiet about it. :cool:

One bad thing about ZEN, it closes for lunch from 1-2pm, which I find it to be a stupid excuse to close shop.

You might want to try the shop located on the ground floor in Q'way Shopping Ctr (diagonal to Sportlink).

An authorised Oakley reseller whom I normally buys my Oakley sunnies from them.

Hope the info helps.

Cheers!

I am not sure if Zen vision will be willing to serve you. They are more in charge of warranty and repairs.

I will also let Joey know she has many fans out there... :D She just dyed her hair purple and brown, did you see???

I think if you wanna touch and feel oakleys without much probing, try paris miki on taka (5th storey i think)

another good shop is on the 3rd storey of taka as well.... good collection of shades there.

as far as i know, oakleys' prices are pretty fixed. if you do get a discount, do make sure their warranty is valid within singapore. you wouldn't want to get them from a banned shop and find out your warranty isn't valid. Alomost happened to me once when I got a pair of twentys from serangoon plaza at 30 percent off last time

ok thanks ~

will pop by and have a look,is Zen open on sundays ??

Status
Not open for further replies.