Which shop do u print your photos?

Z7Z7Z7

Mar 22, 2009
Hi, i need recommendation where to print photos, in the west and central.

Thanks guys.

Thanks guys.

For central have you tried the fuji store at Burlington Square next to Funan Centre?
if you want Northeast, the photo outlet at Hougang Point is pretty decent. :)
But for best advice, wait for Pentroit, the resident film aficionado to reply :)

Last edited:

Thanks guys.

Film or digital?:dunno:

There are alot of those machines where you can insert your memory card and print photos , can be found at most shopping centres i think.

As for film just the standard photo shop found in most parts of SG should be good enough.

For central have you tried the fuji store at Burlington Square next to Funan Centre?
But for best advice, wait for Pentroit, the resident film aficionado to reply :)

that is triple d, the one at burlington square.

they are slightly pricey, but the prints are tip top quality. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks guys.

Hi airconvent, Z7Z7Z7 asked where to print photos, not about processing film.:)
So far I have stopped prints as they got all piled up with no space for albums.

It's depends what size like 3R, 4R etc. Nowadays, most shop can produce excellent prints. Oh! that depends on your file size too.

If he is looking for shop that provide colour negative processing and good high resolution scan, the shop opposite Gombak Station (across the road) is good for me. They charge S$10.90.

Came back from a day trip to Malacca this evening with Frank & Charlie. I shot B&W & colour film and the rest digital. The weather was hot and we're roasted.:devil:

Last edited: