Which order of buying equipment

Which order of equipment on your shopping list?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sismic

Feb 18, 2004
Does not matter
Let say you have your new Body + Lens kit.
If you have money to buy equipment one by one not in one shot,which equipment on your top of the list?

1. flash
2. WA lens
3. Tele-zoom

sismic said:
If you have money to buy equipment one by one not if one shot,which equipment on your top of the list?
2 512 Sandisk Extreme CF card ==> B+W MRC filter => lens cloth => camera bag ==> flash ==> omni-bounce ==> original photoshop cs ==> gitzo cf tripod +acratech ultimate ballhead ==> better lenses (16-35f2.8L , 24-70 f2.8L , 70-200 f2.8L , 100-400 f4-5.6L) ==> etc etc etc

u can never finish thinking of what to buy....
:bsmilie:

sismic said:
If you have money to buy equipment one by one not if one shot,which equipment on your top of the list?

1. Battery grip + external flash unit.

It all depends on your style of shooting and the things you shoot doesn't it? To a streetshooter, a tripod would probably be low down on his priority list. Wildlife shooters would probably need the long lens as well as a steady tripod at the same time.

I got my equipment piecemeal... the lenses came first, then the flash, then the head and tripod. Get what you need... :D

really depends on individual requirement one =)

Tripod => Lens

:)

what a weird question!

doesn't it occur to you that you should always buy what you need first? :think:

I think its buy what u really need within your budget first then move on to what you want... Your type of photography will affect the type of need you'll have.

Status
Not open for further replies.