Which one do you prefered?

Which model do you prefer?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I know your objective? Most of the time people who owned a D100 will say D100, an S2 Pro will say S2 Pro. I suppose there are more D100 owners here.... Without needing a poll more would "prefer" the D100, which is quite logical imho.

theITguy said:
May I know your objective? Most of the time people who owned a D100 will say D100, an S2 Pro will say S2 Pro. I suppose there are more D100 owners here.... Without needing a poll more would "prefer" the D100, which is quite logical imho.

Thanks for replying, cos' i'm still very confuse of which one to get. As i quite used to Fujifilm type of hardware but the S2 pro's body had a Nikon blue print. So don't know is it better to get the D100 to avoid the trouble of finding compatible lenses in future. :dunno:

Sonus said:
Thanks for replying, cos' i'm still very confuse of which one to get. As i quite used to Fujifilm type of hardware but the S2 pro's body had a Nikon blue print. So don't know is it better to get the D100 to avoid the trouble of finding compatible lenses in future. :dunno:

Hmmm.... What do you mean by this?
Both cameras have the exactly the same lens compatibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.