Status
Not open for further replies.

satan_18349

Deregistered
May 6, 2004
hell 極樂世&
eyecups00.jpg

Hi, anyone knows the exact model of this nikon eyecups? Thanks :D

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

So Canon!!! :bsmilie:

Anyway, think it's a Canon eyecup? Not too sure though, it's ideal for film SLRs cos of the film back ;)

espn said:
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

So Canon!!! :bsmilie:

Anyway, think it's a Canon eyecup? Not too sure though, it's ideal for film SLRs cos of the film back ;)

espn :kok: That's is a Nikon eyecup for the old F501. Not avaliable in the market now.

Anyway, this eyecup is not good:
i. it is half round and thus not comfortable.
ii. it drops out easily just like the original DK-10, in fact due to the fact that it protude out, it drops more easily than the DK-10.

My advise is to think twice before getting it, of cos, provided if you can still find one now... ;p

This eyecup is ideal for D100. I like it very much personally. Anyway, I got 2 from BHphoto.com and ship via vpost so the shipping cost will not be more expensive compared to the item itself. The best thing about this eyecup is: with the half rounded shape, it won't block out the LCD. That is also the reason why I gave up the round one. Try this link and you will see it is in stock:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=productlist&A=details&Q=&sku=37419&is=REG

I can never understand why people's eyecup can drop out easily. I have mine sturdily attached to view finder and never have problem with the 'drop out' ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.