Which mode do you most use?

Which mode do you most use

Results are only viewable after voting.

Am permanently hooked on M. Never used anything else before:D

On Manual, do you guys spend more time metering using Auto/Program mode first, then manually setting the shutter and aperture? Cos I find it quite time consuming, and adjusting it to suit my taste.
Worst is after taking the photo, you moved on, and there's a shot you want to take, and snap - turn out to be under/over exposed cos of the manual mode... :(
Is this a common experience?

On Manual, do you guys spend more time metering using Auto/Program mode first, then manually setting the shutter and aperture? Cos I find it quite time consuming, and adjusting it to suit my taste.
Worst is after taking the photo, you moved on, and there's a shot you want to take, and snap - turn out to be under/over exposed cos of the manual mode... :(

annoying? yes. but as with all other modes i usually find myself either changing Ev or shutter speed so in the end die die muz change some setting when ur conditions change

i am on auto mode all the time. so easy to use. dont need to use brains.

Haha thats why using Av or Tv/S is better if your settings constantly change. But if you want like specific settings, and can afford the time, manual is good :)

on P mode but im a beginner so im playing around with those modes and see the differences