Which mobile phone & plan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

crusher

Mar 4, 2005
My mobile contract is expiring and I am thinking of getting a new phone either and signing up a new plan. Problem is, I have lost touch with the latest mobile phone trend, so I have not idea what to look out for. I see some of my friends are able to surf web and msn using their mobile phone, may I know what sort of mobile phone and plan should I look for to be able to do the same? I am looking for a cheap phone and plan, the phone should preferably comes free with signing a 1-2 years contract, but I am willing to pay $100-200 for a good phone.

Nobody into mobile phone to advice?

you need to provide a bit more info, like whether you want a touchscreen phone, slider, candy-bar style...
any brand preference, since each brand has a significantly different UI.... etc etc.

I like Nokia.
My preference would be E52. It's a candy-bar phone.
Has WI-FI, 3G surfing etc. I think it has GPS too.
If you want slider, Nokia E66 is not bad too.

My mobile contract is expiring and I am thinking of getting a new phone either and signing up a new plan. Problem is, I have lost touch with the latest mobile phone trend, so I have not idea what to look out for. I see some of my friends are able to surf web and msn using their mobile phone, may I know what sort of mobile phone and plan should I look for to be able to do the same? I am looking for a cheap phone and plan, the phone should preferably comes free with signing a 1-2 years contract, but I am willing to pay $100-200 for a good phone.

what is your priority?

look?
design?
function - this one got so many................. 3g? camera? bluetooth? flash? blah blah blah
price?
need fm radio? :bsmilie:

;)my advise is, wait for a dslr camera phone

+1 on the Iphone 3GS... although I am not using it but I think it suits your needs on msn and surfing web on the go and learning curve virtually 0 ... Besides, it comes free with data plan signup... :)

iPad though support 3G but data only wor...

hmm imagine someone holding a 9-inch device beside his ear on orchard road:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.